Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'C'mon you know the price of ceramic pans'

I said the other day, £6 on the market.

Not £17.99 + £7.99 + £1.53 (£9.52 Usual Charges) = £27.51

Oh ffs he's stopped the music AGAIN

It's his ego on full display, he just HAS to get as much camera time as possible.

IW were selling a set of 3 Ceramic Pans yesterday in a choice of 6 colours for £30 delivered and it came with a fourth, free, small egg pan. And unlike Bid's cheap tatt they could be used on Induction Hobs. And I bet they wouldn't take two weeks to arrive!

He's having a second pop at the Bee Venom, let's see if he can do better than selling 6 this time.

Edit:- he only sold 5. Poor Peter, maybe people just aren't falling for the bull anymore? :mysmilie_12:

It's his ego on full display, he just HAS to get as much camera time as possible.

IW were selling a set of 3 Ceramic Pans yesterday in a choice of 6 colours for £30 delivered and it came with a fourth, free, small egg pan. And unlike Bid's cheap tatt they could be used on Induction Hobs. And I bet they wouldn't take two weeks to arrive!

He's having a second pop at the Bee Venom, let's see if he can do better than selling 6 this time.

Edit:- he only sold 5. Poor Peter, maybe people just aren't falling for the bull anymore? :mysmilie_12:

I briefly saw those with the chef who would almost make Wayne look good :giggle:

He was on the halogen 'half price' offer some time yesterday and he started to put some corn in one of the halogens. There were two other machines next to it, the nearest one had maybe burgers in it and the furthest away had a chicken.

He put the lid down on the corn and the light didn't come on. Howard checked that it was plugged in and the chef said something like 'it'll come on in a minute' :giggle:. So Howard moved to the next machine with the burgers in but of course the machine with the corn was still in shot. The chef said 'well I really want to have a look at the chicken' (cos it was furthest away and the corn would be out of shot). Of course, when they'd done the chicken, they both slid back down to the corn and the light was on, we were cookin :mysmilie_14:

He's great!

I briefly saw those with the chef who would almost make Wayne look good :giggle:

He was on the halogen 'half price' offer some time yesterday and he started to put some corn in one of the halogens. There were two other machines next to it, the nearest one had maybe burgers in it and the furthest away had a chicken.

He put the lid down on the corn and the light didn't come on. Howard checked that it was plugged in and the chef said something like 'it'll come on in a minute' :giggle:. So Howard moved to the next machine with the burgers in but of course the machine with the corn was still in shot. The chef said 'well I really want to have a look at the chicken' (cos it was furthest away and the corn would be out of shot). Of course, when they'd done the chicken, they both slid back down to the corn and the light was on, we were cookin :mysmilie_14:

He's great!

Oh yes, the whole presentation was a disaster! He's very much an 'expert' in the same vein as Bid's are, he's self taught and has worked just about everywhere.

Did you see right at the end of the presentation and he took the 3 puddings outs? He turned them out and Howard was oohing and ahhing saying they look delicious (oh no they didn't) and when they hit the plate they collapsed, completed uncooked. Howard asked 'are they edible'.

He said 'no' :mysmilie_15: I only watched because we bought a new halogen the other day and was hoping for some recipe ideas. No chance!

Oh yes, the whole presentation was a disaster! He's very much an 'expert' in the same vein as Bid's are, he's self taught and has worked just about everywhere.

Did you see right at the end of the presentation and he took the 3 puddings outs? He turned them out and Howard was oohing and ahhing saying they look delicious (oh no they didn't) and when they hit the plate they collapsed, completed uncooked. Howard asked 'are they edible'.

He said 'no' :mysmilie_15: I only watched because we bought a new halogen the other day and was hoping for some recipe ideas. No chance!

Yes lol, Howard is always trying to fill his stupid face so I did laugh

If I catch that chef on, I always watch, he's just awful :mysmilie_17:

He did something to a fried egg once that I didn't think was possible

I've had a couple of halogens if I can help Wirral?

Yes lol, Howard is always trying to fill his stupid face so I did laugh

If I catch that chef on, I always watch, he's just awful :mysmilie_17:

He did something to a fried egg once that I didn't think was possible

I've had a couple of halogens if I can help Wirral?

He's on now!

I will send you some questions about halogen in due course, thanks :mysmilie_59:

Going back to him and Howard, did you see him cut the chicken and Howard said he wanted some and the chef offered him the bits? :mysmilie_14:

Oh I know, he's incredible. Have you see his carving? Jeez, the breast was smashed to smitherines :mysmilie_19:

And it looks like he prefers to incinerate his pizzas :mysmilie_59: But honesty Momma, those puddings! :mysmilie_13:

Another poor Skin Pharmacy sale, I think Sally had 28 Glycolic Treatment and had 17 left, again it came with the £100+ price comparison.

Then she had a base metal, rhodium plated charm necklace for a whopping £29.99 plus the usual charges. 50 available, sold just 10.

Then she had a matching bracelet for an inexplicable £21.99 plus the usuals.

They only sold 8, she said she thought they'd sell loads more. Think again! :mysmilie_19:

Then another well overpriced bracelet followed. She was literally screaming 'first come, first served' and 'who cares if it dosen't arrive for valentines, just say it's in the post'. She urged us to get on the phone as quickly as we can.

78 available. 62 Left!

This afternoon was hilarious, Andrea was showing some old burnt on milk in the ceramic pan. She was standing there, scraping it off with a wooden spatula for ages, saying how easily it was coming off (it wasn't) and how it hadn't stuck at all (it had) and how now it had all been wiped with a cloth there was nothing left (you could still see burn stains). Absolutely pathetic, a pound shop pan would have stuck less, very funny though, but people were buying!!!!! For christs sake, it was stuck on, it wasn't non-stick AT ALL!!!

Undoubtedly the same nutters buying sherlock's shite :( (as a side note, my toilet cleaner smells genuinely much better than sexxxxxy shoooooo, by like 10 times at least, and I'm being genuinely honest, how they can sell those stinks :( )

This afternoon was hilarious, Andrea was showing some old burnt on milk in the ceramic pan. She was standing there, scraping it off with a wooden spatula for ages, saying how easily it was coming off (it wasn't) and how it hadn't stuck at all (it had) and how now it had all been wiped with a cloth there was nothing left (you could still see burn stains). Absolutely pathetic, a pound shop pan would have stuck less, very funny though, but people were buying!!!!! For christs sake, it was stuck on, it wasn't non-stick AT ALL!!!

Undoubtedly the same nutters buying sherlock's shite :( (as a side note, my toilet cleaner smells genuinely much better than sexxxxxy shoooooo, by like 10 times at least, and I'm being genuinely honest, how they can sell those stinks :( )

It's only my opinion but the Red Sexxy Shoo merely reeked of cheaply perfumed alcohol. It was an appalling acrid affront to my nose, it offended me. In fact I doubt the lady/goddess could possibly smell worse than that even after her Friday curry.

Personally I don't believe that anyone who is serious about fragrance could possibly recommend these absolutely atrocious aromas, only someone who dosen't really care would push this putrid pernicious parfum.

Put simply they stank, it's rank. In my opinion.

Mike has some bath sheets coming up on his show, "the ones that scare you price wise when you see them in big department stores". The word knob springs to mind.

Indeed Muttley, in fact several more highly descriptive words spring to mind too but I doubt I'd get away with posting them.

I know what you mean Wirral about rude names, i like the word knob, sums him up! Short and sweet (the word, not Mike)!

He really is something of a plank.

Jeez, look at the price of the DOTD. £38 for a Miracast/DLNA Dongle, you can easily get similar items on Amazon, delivered, for less than £20.

What a ripoff.

And their techo expert gives me the creeps as well, I don't know why! That's enough Mike for one night, pressing the off button.

There is something ever so slightly creepy about him.

But to listen to those two then you could be forgiven for thinking you can wirelessly throw any content from a tablet onto that dongle and watch it on a big screen.

You can't, far from it.

Good grief, now Gollum is revealing his goddess had athletes foot. What's the next thing he's going to tell us about her, that she bites her toenails?

And he then tells us what women do when 'they' bath. They? He is, without a shadow of doubt, an absolute tosser.

I honestly don't think he has even a modicum of self awareness.

Latest posts

Back