Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I noticed last night that bid had an onscreen graphic saying what % of the dotd had sold as opposed an actual number of how many/how many is left

plus they should not be allowed to say they have sold out of anything until there is literally none left in their warehouse

Hmm, andrea about 2 days ago said about the clock coming on, "we have to push you for an answer", isnt it supposed to be for the presenterss?
cynical old me :p

OMG, Peter and Salleh just had to admit that the Opium Gold collectors thingy was 14 working day delivery. Then they both agreed how you would get it in time for Valentines day, Salleh even said "about 2 days before". Twats, 14 working days could take you to the 19th Feb.
Another caller on live now, sounds at least 85 poor love.
I think Shylock's new 'perfume' is now coming up, may have to have finger poised over mute in case it gets too much.............

OMG, Peter and Salleh just had to admit that the Opium Gold collectors thingy was 14 working day delivery. Then they both agreed how you would get it in time for Valentines day, Salleh even said "about 2 days before". Twats, 14 working days could take you to the 19th Feb.
Another caller on live now, sounds at least 85 poor love.
I think Shylock's new 'perfume' is now coming up, may have to have finger poised over mute in case it gets too much.............
Yes, I heard a bit of it-Jane a poor old lady being manipulated by Klaxxon and Shocked Face.
Of course their customer base is a dying demographic (in more ways than one ) as the next generation of geriatrics won't be computer illiterate like the current lot and will know that the so called 'amazing deals' are actually very poor value.

So true. The way they exploit some of the older folk is despicable. The way they are speaking about this super fragrance by the maestro Schlock is nauseating.

So true. The way they exploit some of the older folk is despicable. The way they are speaking about this super fragrance by the maestro Schlock is nauseating.

He didn't even shift a fifth of the stock.

A case of one bitten twice shy for Schlock's parfum punters? You decide :mysmilie_59:

I doubt YSL have much to worry about. In fact even Nikki Beach are quite safe :mysmilie_12:

He didn't even shift a fifth of the stock.

A case of one bitten twice shy for Schlock's parfum punters? You decide :mysmilie_59:

I doubt YSL have much to worry about. In fact even Nikki Beach are quite safe :mysmilie_12:

i'd like to think that is the case.... however sadly the names scrolling along the bottom indicate (atleast) a second time biting has took place

i'd like to think that is the case.... however sadly the names scrolling along the bottom indicate (atleast) a second time biting has took place

In fairness to him there could have been hundreds in the quantity as it didn't say so he still might have sold quite a lot.

But it looks so cheap, the label is like something done on a PC. I think he needs to change his name if he wants to make it big in fragrance.

How about Patrice Shalloc?

In fairness to him there could have been hundreds in the quantity as it didn't say so he still might have sold quite a lot.

But it looks so cheap, the label is like something done on a PC. I think he needs to change his name if he wants to make it big in fragrance.

How about Patrice Shalloc?

Michael was telling a story about having surgery on his eyes..... he was selling a magnifying glass with a light on it.

Michael was telling a story about having surgery on his eyes..... he was selling a magnifying glass with a light on it.

Really? Now there's a surprise.

Of course Michael tends to have a story for most products but he'll never better Neil Russell when selling an ornament of a dancer 'my wife is a ballerina', which she is. Well, of sorts but she's more St Albans than St Petersburg.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it Gollum. Even you will never top that lad :mysmilie_59:

Really? Now there's a surprise.

Of course Michael tends to have a story for most products but he'll never better Neil Russell when selling an ornament of a dancer 'my wife is a ballerina', which she is. Well, of sorts but she's more St Albans than St Petersburg.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it Gollum. Even you will never top that lad :mysmilie_59:

He didn't graduate from the school of Neil.

yes, I've heard him say that before
apparently he had cataracts or something when he was younger and his eyesight was really bad so he had surgery to correct it

apparently he had cataracts or something when he was younger and his eyesight was really bad so he had surgery to correct it

To be fair, there is probably no reason why it or any of the other stories couldn't be true.... it just seems there is always a convenient story to suit the occasion (*coughs* product)

Really?

I wonder at what age? I would have thought he'd struggle to use that telescope he had as a kid with cataracts.

Really?

I wonder at what age? I would have thought he'd struggle to use that telescope he had as a kid with cataracts.

I could be wrong but I think he said 7... but I am not factual on that number. I get the impression it was an ongoing process though from what he said.

I could be wrong but I think he said 7... but I am not factual on that number. I get the impression it was an ongoing process though from what he said.

I've never personally heard that story before. I know he said he was quite a lonely child (when selling Jigsaws) and that as a child he had a Telescope (when selling a Telescope).

Latest posts

Back