Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He never comes up on here but paul lavers is truly the godfather of shopping tv

He briefly reappeared on Ideal World in 2012 or it might have even been last year. I think he was also briefly on Gems TV before that, maybe a couple of years earlier.

For some reason he dosen't seem to hang around anywhere for long since he stopped being a regular presenter.

Listen to Neil giving interior design advice. He's selling that lampshade again and first he said it has a baroque look and then he said it had a renaissance look, aren't they pretty much exact opposites?

Either way he hardly sold any, again.

He briefly reappeared on Ideal World in 2012 or it might have even been last year. I think he was also briefly on Gems TV before that, maybe a couple of years earlier.

For some reason he dosen't seem to hang around anywhere for long since he stopped being a regular presenter.

Listen to Neil giving interior design advice. He's selling that lampshade again and first he said it has a baroque look and then he said it had a renaissance look, aren't they pretty much exact opposites?

Either way he hardly sold any, again.

I would not be surprised if peter simon put the breaks on a paul lavers signing with bid, deal

I would not be surprised if peter simon put the breaks on a paul lavers signing with bid, deal

Paul Lavers is no good really, for me he isn't of the same calibre as the excellent Mike Mason and Neil Russell (my personal favourites right now).

We don't want amateurs or dare I say has beens at Bid TV thank you very much Mr Tom.

I think Bid should sign TV Legend and Lord of Norfolk - Mr Alan Partridge, to replace the late Hodge. Also AP and Pete would make a great tag team. Thank you.

I think they should sign up Lionel Blair. Lionel (much like Dirty Peter) likes to name drop although one suspects he has actually met the famous people he mentions :mysmilie_59:

I think they should sign up Lionel Blair. Lionel (much like Dirty Peter) likes to name drop although one suspects he has actually met the famous people he mentions :mysmilie_59:

how could you possibly put those two in the same sentence??!!
at least Lionel Blair has demonstrable talent (which hasn't relied on seedy lasciviousness) and a respectable career :mysmilie_59:

how could you possibly put those two in the same sentence??!!
at least Lionel Blair has demonstrable talent (which hasn't relied on seedy lasciviousness) and a respectable career :mysmilie_59:

Put this in your pipe and smoke it deedee :mysmilie_14:

Lovedeedee.jpg

This one might suit you better :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 9901

Neil has let himself go hasn't he?

View attachment 9902

Sally getting ready for a night out in Burnley

View attachment 9903

now that's much more like it
I'm not so convinced with the photo of Peter Simon but Neil and Sally clearly posed for you which is more than impressive, it's a privilege
thank you for sharing those rare snapshots into their lives, the one of Sally is exactly how I imagined her to prepare and look for a night out
talking of Sally, she wasn't on tonight, was she poorly does anyone know?

now that's much more like it
I'm not so convinced with the photo of Peter Simon but Neil and Sally clearly posed for you which is more than impressive, it's a privilege
thank you for sharing those rare snapshots into their lives, the one of Sally is exactly how I imagined her to prepare and look for a night out
talking of Sally, she wasn't on tonight, was she poorly does anyone know?

Yeah, Sally was off sick.

Here's my last picture and it's especially for Dirty Peter. It's the closest he'll get to his beloved BBC.

dirtytestcard.jpg

They must be desperate to get rid of the Elizabeth Grant products, they could be really quite old because as far as I know that packaging hasn't been used for ages, I wonder if they have a shelf life?

Yeah, Sally was off sick.

Here's my last picture and it's especially for Dirty Peter. It's the closest he'll get to his beloved BBC.

View attachment 9904

They must be desperate to get rid of the Elizabeth Grant products, they could be really quite old because as far as I know that packaging hasn't been used for ages, I wonder if they have a shelf life?

that picture is perfect!
I've just flicked over to Bid to ee the Elizabeth Grant products, I notice they contain trecillium which is a particularly interesting component, even the so called beauty expert called it trecilium as well, maybe to make peter feel less of an idiot perhaps?
Peter asked Rezzi what it feels like on her skin and then proceeded to cut her off mid sentence - how rude!

that picture is perfect!
I've just flicked over to Bid to ee the Elizabeth Grant products, I notice they contain trecillium which is a particularly interesting component, even the so called beauty expert called it trecilium as well, maybe to make peter feel less of an idiot perhaps?
Peter asked Rezzi what it feels like on her skin and then proceeded to cut her off mid sentence - how rude!

I know, I hate watching Peter when he has people with him as it has to be the Peter show, no matter how expert the guest is! At least they finally sold shed loads of an item but at that price (even with the p+p) i'm not surprised but the cynic in me thinks there's a reason they sell it so cheap and I fancy it has a short shelf life, that packaging really is very old.

But as long as you use it quick I don't suppose it would matter. Rezzy looks like Nana Mouskouri tonight :mysmilie_59:

nana.jpg

2 big egos in one room Peter and Paul

He keeps saying TRICILIUM
IT'S flipping TORRICELUMN

Even Paul gave up saying it correctly

I know, I saw that
I only watched for a couple of minutes but I think Paul lost the will to live, he just couldn't be bothered to fight Peter's incompetence, he realised he was on a loser from the start! :mysmilie_19:

I think there's been some pretty unfair criticism aimed at Rosa Benini on this forum but hopefully this bag that is available today will win her detractors over.

ClassyRosa.jpg

Simon Davies said 'I don't know how this could possibly work economically but it's not my business to know' when selling an item for £5.99 that comes with a £10 credit.

Don't sell yourself short Si, I rather suspect you do know. Like we do :mysmilie_19:

Simon Davies said 'I don't know how this could possibly work economically but it's not my business to know' when selling an item for £5.99 that comes with a £10 credit.

Don't sell yourself short Si, I rather suspect you do know. Like we do :mysmilie_19:

or he's genuinely as thick as a brick! :mysmilie_13:

I have noticed all the presenters seem much calmer and are having a lot less fun. Plus they are taking longer on each item and not using the sirens as much. It does seem different to what it was last year. To me anyway.

Latest posts

Back