Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ha Ha:mysmilie_14: Let's have some sympathy though Paul, sadly Neil isn't having a great night.

The only thing that has really sold is the Buddha, I don't know when they are going to get the message that barely anyone is interested in shitty, multi coloured LED lights in January.

He now selling Celine Dion perfume, he says 'You can imagine this sitting on a dressing table in Paris'. Neil, change the record about Paris. You use that line for about 20 different products!

He only sold 22, he had 99 left :mysmilie_13:

selling some morganite jewellery he described the colour as Parisian pink
maybe he thinks Paris is exotic or that we'll think it's like French, expensive and classy or something!!
the boy is deluded!
either that or he seriously hasn't got a clue!

selling some morganite jewellery he described the colour as Parisian pink
maybe he thinks Paris is exotic or that we'll think it's like French, expensive and classy or something!!
the boy is deluded!
either that or he seriously hasn't got a clue!

He seems to be very fond of Paris deedee. Maybe Neil has ambitions of being one of those dark, moody, Parisian film noir movie makers?

If I was him I'd get real, making home movies in Hemel Hempstead is the closest he'll get to a Paris production :mysmilie_59:

He seems to be very fond of Paris deedee. Maybe Neil has ambitions of being one of those dark, moody, Parisian film noir movie makers?

If I was him I'd get real, making home movies in Hemel Hempstead is the closest he'll get to a Paris production :mysmilie_59:

I think he thinks we'll be wooed by the mention of Paris Wirral
now he's repeating that pearls have a hand tied knot.........woohoo!

or......put another way......he's doing his best to peddle tat to the public! :mysmilie_14:

If tonight is anything to go by he's failing miserably :mysmilie_59:

Onwards and upwards though, Dirty Peter to the rescue at 10pm. He might be a strange man but he sure knows how to shift the tatt :mysmilie_14:

I think he thinks we'll be wooed by the mention of Paris Wirral
now he's repeating that pearls have a hand tied knot.........woohoo!

Was it the 100" pearl necklace? Poor Debbie was lovely as ever last night but despite her best efforts she only sold a handful, I'm afraid people weren't biting at over £40 all in.

Was it the 100" pearl necklace? Poor Debbie was lovely as ever last night but despite her best efforts she only sold a handful, I'm afraid people weren't biting at over £40 all in.

yep, that was the one Wirral!
I didn't see the lovely Debbie sell it but she really seemed to struggle last night. I don't think Neil did much better.
I just can't watch the revolting Peter Simon so I'm giving the learned Ms Brash my viewership for a while before I go to bed, it's such a shame DP shifts the stock, I'd love to see him lose his job (only my personal opinion)

yep, that was the one Wirral!
I didn't see the lovely Debbie sell it but she really seemed to struggle last night. I don't think Neil did much better.
I just can't watch the revolting Peter Simon so I'm giving the learned Ms Brash my viewership for a while before I go to bed, it's such a shame DP shifts the stock, I'd love to see him lose his job (only my personal opinion)

I think Peter will be with them to the grim end but if they don't come up with something more imaginative than charging over the odds for tatt, providing a worse delivery service for the same rip off price and making the 'free credit' offer even harder to redeem than usual then sadly the end may come sooner rather than later.

I think Peter will be with them to the grim end but if they don't come up with something more imaginative than charging over the odds for tatt, providing a worse delivery service for the same rip off price and making the 'free credit' offer even harder to redeem than usual then sadly the end may come sooner rather than later.

well Ms Brash is also full of absolute cr*p tonight so I'm off top bed
she's really giving Mikey boy a run for his money in the BS stakes
not to mention that she's shamelessly promoting her own website!

She demonstrates one of the Skin Pharmacy products in her website so they probably won't mind her mentioning it, I'm sure this is just a coincidence and she is in no way self promoting her website.

Speaking of Skin Pharmacy it looks like Lisa has been using quite a lot of Snake Serum this week :mysmilie_59:

You would have missed Lisa selling a new fragrance 'Prestige Parfums Purity 17', Lisa openly admitted it was new to her and she hadn't smelt it before. She spitzed it and loved it, she said (I slightly paraphrase) 'I'm getting blackcurrants, i'm getting Ylang Ylang, a bit of Jasmine, Amber, Vanilla and Mandarin'.

What a keen nose she has, look at the ingredients. And she picked them out from one quick spritz, brilliant.

http://www.bid.tv/Prestige-Parfums-Purity-17-EDP-100ml/ProductDescriptionPage.aspx?Id=5548920&Cat=4&Sub=37&Type=Categories

You would have missed Lisa selling a new fragrance 'Prestige Parfums Purity 17', Lisa openly admitted it was new to her and she hadn't smelt it before. She spitzed it and loved it, she said (I slightly paraphrase) 'I'm getting blackcurrants, i'm getting Ylang Ylang, a bit of Jasmine, Amber, Vanilla and Mandarin'.

What a keen nose she has, look at the ingredients. And she picked them out from one quick spritz, brilliant.

http://www.bid.tv/Prestige-Parfums-Purity-17-EDP-100ml/ProductDescriptionPage.aspx?Id=5548920&Cat=4&Sub=37&Type=Categories

That sale has closed now but here are the details:-

Top notes: Blackcurrant, Mandarin
Heart notes: Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Tonka Beans
Base notes: Musk, Amber, Vanilla

I'm amazed she didn't say she could pick out the Tonka Beans :mysmilie_14:

That is exactly how I used to think of him and then I started to see his 'humour'. Sadly he's now back to BS'ing which for me kind of cancels out anything else.

He just said 'The late Thomas Kinkade, which means there'll be no more' possibly to make them sound more valuable than they are. Maybe there'll be no more new paintings but i'd be surprsied if there aren't thousands more of his ****** dreadful, twee, biscuit tin prints.

He was also saying it will go for £500, again possibly to make it seem more valuable. I strongly suspect it will go for half that.

What a surprise, it didn't go for quite half of what he said but not far off.

I wish they could be just a tad more creative with their bullshit, it's so predictable :mysmilie_59:

http://www.bid.tv/Thomas-Kinkade-Graceland-Christmas-Print/PreviousAuctionProductPage.aspx?Cat=8&SubCat=18&Offer=5548918

Are gems and the jewellery channel anything like bid in terms of bullsh#t?

Look at these images and ask yourself the question again young sir.

dirty.jpgbrash.jpgneil.jpgmason.jpg

There's your answer :mysmilie_59: But if you're still unsure..........

reflex.jpg

Latest posts

Back