Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just turned over to the boots, I could almost smell the awful plastic odour from them

Ooooo here he goes with the soft voice and the skin pharmacy serum........he looks rough

If that old buzzard, Lisa Brash and Peter Sherlock not to mention shiny grid Herrington are supposed to be good adverts for those serums I think I'll stick to my cheapo stuff.

Lisa was raving about snake serum on Facebook and someone asked if it's that good why does she use Botox, it was soon deleted!

Yet again it isn't exactly flying out is it? He started with 98 and after all his bull he still had 80 left. He isn't happy ha ha :mysmilie_59:

He getting riled with the perfume too, it simply isn't selling but probably because it's not worth anywhere near £20 all in not to mention having to possibly wait 2 weeks for delivery, 69 left unsold!

Guy Kean has been on the food plan, he's lost loads of weight.

image.jpg

If that old buzzard, Lisa Brash and Peter Sherlock not to mention shiny grid Herrington are supposed to be good adverts for those serums I think I'll stick to my cheapo stuff.

Lisa was raving about snake serum on Facebook and someone asked if it's that good why does she use Botox, it was soon deleted!

Yet again it isn't exactly flying out is it? He started with 98 and after all his bull he still had 80 left. He isn't happy ha ha :mysmilie_59:

He getting riled with the perfume too, it simply isn't selling but probably because it's not worth anywhere near £20 all in not to mention having to possibly wait 2 weeks for delivery, 69 left unsold!

Part of the reason the perfume didn't sell was because the presentation was awful!
Dirty Pete and Elisa couldn't agree on what sort of fragrance it was and kept describing it as 'in between' floral and musky.
That sort of wishy washy description is hardly going to galvanize people into picking up the phone.
Peter is also getting worse at talking over people-he's doing with whoever he's on with , not allowing them to finish a single sentence before he steamrollers over them with 'Just let me say (add incoherent jumble of words)!

Jeez, did you see how long Gollum spent on those £3.99 burglar alarms? The sale went on and on an on!

And they still didn't sell them all :mysmilie_59:

I wonder how long it will be before we see Bid selling these? If they do I bet they won't cost £1 :mysmilie_59:

http://www.poundland.co.uk/argan-facial-cleansing-wipes

ooh I think I'll have to get me some of those - from poundland of course
there is nothing discount or value about these channels lately
oh hang on, Gollum is selling a 3 pack of shiny goldtone buddha things, very tasteful, they're under a fiver (before charges) and he's still got over 100 left! haha!

ooh I think I'll have to get me some of those - from poundland of course
there is nothing discount or value about these channels lately
oh hang on, Gollum is selling a 3 pack of shiny goldtone buddha things, very tasteful, they're under a fiver (before charges) and he's still got over 100 left! haha!

Indeed deedee, Gollum gave a poignant lecture on happiness and prosperity but sadly still had 94 left at the end of the sale.

I don't know what these people want, I very much enjoyed and valued his teachings and wise words (the ones I could understand anyway):mysmilie_59:

And oh dear, Gollum then had 66 left of this bedding set from a quantity of 100, I can sense his frustration. Perhaps they should consider getting some new presenters in who can actually sell the tatt?

image.jpg

Another disastrous sale, even with 'no p+p' he had 94 left of the plug in air fresheners.

If I was Gollum's producer I'd be bitterly disappointed with his performance tonight, in fact I feel his sales have been very poor for some weeks now but in fairness he isn't alone.

Indeed deedee, Gollum gave a poignant lecture on happiness and prosperity but sadly still had 94 left at the end of the sale.

I don't know what these people want, I very much enjoyed and valued his teachings and wise words (the ones I could understand anyway):mysmilie_59:

And oh dear, Gollum then had 66 left of this bedding set from a quantity of 100, I can sense his frustration. Perhaps they should consider getting some new presenters in who can actually sell the tatt?

View attachment 9918

ah but did you notice the cunning plan with the next item? no P&P *trumpets a fanfare*
methinks they're getting a bit twitchy about the lack of tat selling and felt it was time for drastic action
shame it didn't work!! hehe :mysmilie_13:

Another disastrous sale, even with 'no p+p' he had 94 left of the plug in air fresheners.

If I was Gollum's producer I'd be bitterly disappointed with his performance tonight, in fact I feel his sales have been very poor for some weeks now but in fairness he isn't alone.

yes, exactly, I've just made a similar comment
it's not going well is it?!

it's ok, I think Gollum has just saved the day
he's selling hot water bottles and suggested putting them in the bed to warm it up! yep! really!
I think the company is saved!

yes, exactly, I've just made a similar comment
it's not going well is it?!

Very poor deedee, very poor indeed and I feel their frustration is coming across in their pitches, it certainly was with Dirty Peter and I sense it with Gollum as well.

They are simply charging too much and spending too long on items. It's almost as if they don't have many products to choose from hence spending longer trying to tout them. I wonder if the longer delivery time suggests they aren't holding stock anymore and everything is now direct dispatch? It might explain the longer sale times, perhaps they have to spend longer on each item as they have less items available to them.

But again, another terrible sale with the hot water bottles. He had far more left than he actually sold, far far more :mysmilie_13:

Very poor deedee, very poor indeed and I feel their frustration is coming across in their pitches, it certainly was with Dirty Peter and I sense it with Gollum as well.

They are simply charging too much and spending too long on items. It's almost as if they don't have many products to choose from hence spending longer trying to tout them. I wonder if the longer delivery time suggests they aren't holding stock anymore and everything is now direct dispatch? It might explain the longer sale times, perhaps they have to spend longer on each item as they have less items available to them.

But again, another terrible sale with the hot water bottles. He had far more left than he actually sold, far far more :mysmilie_13:

on a serious note it's really noticeable isn't it?
as you say, the frustration is evident - very unprofessional
he's not doing so well with steam irons either but I did like his impression of a burst of steam
I think Neil has jewellery tonight, it'll be interesting to see how well that sells

Wow, another disastrous sale with the Steam Iron. He had 67 left from 100!

I have genuinely never seen their sales be as bad as this. I hope Neil can resolve matters!

Wirral, we're so in sync tonight, it's spooky!
BTW, the LED clock is never going to sell :mysmilie_14:

on a serious note it's really noticeable isn't it?
as you say, the frustration is evident - very unprofessional
he's not doing so well with steam irons either but I did like his impression of a burst of steam
I think Neil has jewellery tonight, it'll be interesting to see how well that sells

This has been going on for weeks now, of course January is a quiet month but it surely shouldn't be this quiet?

I doubt a company can operate profitably on the number of sales they are making but to be blunt the merchandise is really poor and it's just so expensive all in.

Maybe they need some new blood to mix things up?

Latest posts

Back