Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have noticed all the presenters seem much calmer and are having a lot less fun. Plus they are taking longer on each item and not using the sirens as much. It does seem different to what it was last year. To me anyway.

I've certainly noticed that presenters seem to be spending longer on items recently
there have been a few 3 and 4 minute clocks too
I know nothing about business but would they not get through more items by spending less time and moving on?

I've certainly noticed that presenters seem to be spending longer on items recently
there have been a few 3 and 4 minute clocks too
I know nothing about business but would they not get through more items by spending less time and moving on?

Taking longer seems to be something of a theme at Bid.

The deliveries now certainly take longer :mysmilie_19:

I agree with both of you
it's a shopping channel (ok it's a failing shopping channel) and there's no place for presenter ego

I agree with both of you
it's a shopping channel (ok it's a failing shopping channel) and there's no place for presenter ego

I honestly believe that the mishmash of cabaret and game show is one of the reasons they got in trouble, it's a shopping channel with money changing hands. Sometimes it's been more like a ropey show on a pier.

I think it's very smart of the bosses to put a stop to much of the over the top performing. If people like Mason and Steve want to be entertainers they should maybe go and work on a stage, I'm sure people would go and watch them.

Peter is probably different because he is the 'star' and it's expected of him.

I've read the t's n' c's for the latest "credit" debacle...It's only gone up to a £20 spend (excluding P&P) to qualify!!! Gee Whizz! Wonder how they're going to play that one. I reckon they're gonna be bumping some of those prices up this time. I can see your £11 or £12 stuff miraculously going up to £21 so the viewer thinks they're getting a real steal in buying the stuff for the price it normally goes for, or do you think they'll play the everything's £19.99 card so nobody can use their credits (mind you that's wearing a bit thin now, so perhaps it is time for a change) Nothing's changed for me though, they can keep their worthless credit to themselves I'm not BOVVVERED!

PS: The cynic in me has gotten to thinking that they're hoping they might catch a few viewers out who automatically think the credit's still on a tenner's spend, there'll be none of your £9.99 nonsense so they'll start ordering like it's going out of style...Oh I'm sorry you can't use your credit on this item...but..can I refer you to the t's and C's it's all there...oh thanks for the phonecall...kerrching!

Neil Russell is such a bullshitter. Last year when selling the Meerkat ornaments and garden pieces he repeatedly told a charming story about his family visit to Wipsnade Zoo and said his absolute favourite enclosure is the Meerkats and he went into great detail why.

Now he's selling some Elephant ornaments, again we have the lovely Wipsnade Zoo story but guess what his very favourite enclosure is now?

Sod off Neil!

Eleess is looking good in this tiger top.

image.jpg

If anyone is interested I have just noticed you can now watch Bid and Price Drop live on iPad, I know people have had problems watching the live streams on a PC recently so maybe they were upgrading the streams.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 118
This "show" is awful, yet i'm the true mug for watching "leease" and tim nice but dim

Peter reckons he has a professional footballer 'friend' who wears the leggings he was selling under his tracksuit when he is training.

He wishes.

Peter reckons he has a professional footballer 'friend' who wears the leggings he was selling under his tracksuit when he is training.

He wishes.

but he couldnt name him... why not? How can you get in trouble if he is a friend and more importantly... if it is true

but he couldnt name him... why not? How can you get in trouble if he is a friend and more importantly... if it is true

I know, strange eh?

He did explain that Bet works for the W.I. and the support bras help her when she's out and about because she is such a large, full busted lady. Eleess nodded along, very much in agreement.

image.jpg

Elisa in those 'leggings' urr they were so cheap and see through like tights, Peter slapping her arse and thighs, she kept pulling up that tiger top and I almost saw what she had for dinner.

It's almost as if she dosen't feel at all threatened by him which is nice. I believe some women behave like that with some gay guys although we know he isn't gay because obviously he's with Bet, as confirmed by their very regular discussions.

He wishes.

You should know by now that he doesn't like to name drop..........it's probably David Beckham

You should know by now that he doesn't like to name drop..........it's probably David Beckham

That's right Momma, he says nothing.

I see Elisa is on another diet. I seem to recall she was on one last year too, she said she was going to post details about her progress. Sadly (and much like the figurine auction) that didn't seem to happen either although it was never really clear where she was going to post the information anyway.

I see they want £28 for a pair of men's plastic boots and Peter keeps being shocked that they repeatedly have lots of stock left, sell outs are very, very thin on the ground nowadays.

Can't think why :mysmilie_59:

That's right Momma, he says nothing.

I see Elisa is on another diet. I seem to recall she was on one last year too, she said she was going to post details about her progress. Sadly (and much like the figurine auction) that didn't seem to happen either although it was never really clear where she was going to post the information anyway.

I see they want £28 for a pair of men's plastic boots and Peter keeps being shocked that they repeatedly have lots of stock left, sell outs are very, very thin on the ground nowadays.

Can't think why :mysmilie_59:

I've just turned over to the boots, I could almost smell the awful plastic odour from them

Ooooo here he goes with the soft voice and the skin pharmacy serum........he looks rough

Where do they get the stats from?

Latest posts

Back