Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr Guy looks even more like Del Boy in his red shirt.

Delboy2.jpgdelboy.jpg

And I knew i'd seen Sally's coat somewhere!

FurryCoat.jpg

Both channels are doing some good deals today but there is just 1 problem, having 1-5 available only, No excitement about it, Oh look its £1

They also don't have the megadrops on the site before it goes live, I saw them drop something to £1 then close it online instantly, it never came back, phone lines open and 2 seconds later its gone

They soon pulled a 1p fragrance though earlier

That was sneaky of them, James was saying how low a 3 pack of Armani boxers would be, people flew in before they revealed the price the xl sold out then the medium, the small and large went limited they finally came in at £34.95, I bet a fair few of those will be cancelled, I was thinking £9.99 to £14.99 as he was making out it was so low

3 pack here for £32 without the p&p http://www.usc.co.uk/emporio-armani-3pk-boxer-trunks-421355, bid ones were all white but still its not a bargain is it so much for warehouse clearance

Last edited:
Russell just sold a Mobile Phone then a 9 Carat Gold Chain, tiny quantities and quick as a flash they're gone.

Then when the punters are nicely sucked in they offer 2 x 1m HDMI Cables (basically the cheapest around) for 'just' 1p (reads £8) but they had 400 available. Kerching!

I have barely seen any real bargains that you had a reasonable chance of actually being able to get hold of.

I loved on thursday when macdonald displayed a price of £1000 for a painting... the ominious music played and it magically became £199.99

He actually said they knocked £800 off the price!!!

I'm gonna do the same thing then...

I loved on thursday when macdonald displayed a price of £1000 for a painting... the ominious music played and it magically became £199.99

He actually said they knocked £800 off the price!!!

I'm gonna do the same thing then...

If he actually said they had knocked £800 off the price then he has to prove it and I very much doubt he could.

I would have thought MacDonald would have learned his lesson by now that this grubby tactic of his won't be tolerated but if he needs another reminder i'm sure someone will be delighted to provide him with one :Laugh:

http://www.asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudications/2013/10/sit_up-Ltd/SHP_ADJ_235561.aspx

If he actually said they had knocked £800 off the price then he has to prove it and I very much doubt he could.

I would have thought MacDonald would have learned his lesson by now that this grubby tactic of his won't be tolerated but if he needs another reminder i'm sure someone will be delighted to provide him with one :Laugh:

http://www.asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudications/2013/10/sit_up-Ltd/SHP_ADJ_235561.aspx

He was asking people not to complain about him not long ago saying he'd had 2 of his allowed 3 warnings :Shok:

He was asking people not to complain about him not long ago saying he'd had 2 of his allowed 3 warnings :Shok:

I think much of Steve's shadiness can kind of go under the radar because he can be quite amusing and he's more likeable than grotesques like Mason and Russell but I have seen many, many examples of blatant mis-selling from him. The Pendule incident was simply one too many and just couldn't be ignored.

So they're allowed 3 warnings? Presumably that dosen't apply to Dirty Peter?:Laugh:

Last edited:

he said it exactly in those words and with the implication that at another time they would normally sell it for a grand.

Im surprised i forgot about it until now

That was sneaky of them, James was saying how low a 3 pack of Armani boxers would be, people flew in before they revealed the price the xl sold out then the medium, the small and large went limited they finally came in at £34.95, I bet a fair few of those will be cancelled, I was thinking £9.99 to £14.99 as he was making out it was so low

3 pack here for £32 without the p&p http://www.usc.co.uk/emporio-armani-3pk-boxer-trunks-421355, bid ones were all white but still its not a bargain is it so much for warehouse clearance

Peter just sold them for £26.50

I have only just tuned in and Perfume Pete has just come out with a corker. When selling this 2pc Rozzzzzer Benini Weekend Bag and Vanity Case Set he said:-

"I'm not being funny, when you arrive at a posh hotel and maybe the husband is carrying this (the Weekend Bag) and you've just got your little Vanity Case I reckon you might even get an upgrade" then added "of course I can't guarantee it".

Oh Peter, that's right up there with saying you would get an Insurance Quote for a £7.99 necklace :Laugh:

Bags.jpg

I have only just tuned in and Perfume Pete has just come out with a corker. When selling this 2pc Rozzzzzer Benini Weekend Bag and Vanity Case Set he said:-

"I'm not being funny, when you arrive at a posh hotel and maybe the husband is carrying this (the Weekend Bag) and you've just got your little Vanity Case I reckon you might even get an upgrade" then added "of course I can't guarantee it".

Oh Peter, that's right up there with saying you would get an Insurance Quote for a £7.99 necklace :Laugh:

View attachment 9585

he doesn't half do some hours. sherlock is there all day it seems.

Latest posts

Back