Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i notice he tends to sell products that dont leave much room for bullshit.

To some extent he is a grumpy hodgeson.. i cannot recall him doing something i'd class as a shopping tv no no

He's had his moments but nothing like some of the others.

He was selling an Indoor TV Aerial last year and claimed if your Cable or Satellite service break over christmas you'll have to wait ages for an engineer so in the meantime you will have to use freeview as a backup however you wouldn't be able to use your existing roof aerial and needed his little device :Laugh:

He got a telling off for that!

He's had his moments but nothing like some of the others.

He was selling an Indoor TV Aerial last year and claimed if your Cable or Satellite service break over christmas you'll have to wait ages for an engineer so in the meantime you will have to use freeview as a backup however you wouldn't be able to use your existing roof aerial and needed his little device :Laugh:

He got a telling off for that!

And i suspect he didn't give a **** but has took it onboard since.

Great man

Ignore that

He's on the schedule, which I hardly ever look at, but it's Sir Peter as usual.

There used to be a producer at Sit-Up called Thomas Frake but I don't remember him ever presenting.

Sounds like they made a mistake (again).

wow they just did 6 megadrops back to back including 2 with a 200+ quantity, I suspect they would have both been £1 usually anyway but still it made an exciting 15 minutes

Also earlier Andy did a 43" tv, yes they only had 1

wow they just did 6 megadrops back to back including 2 with a 200+ quantity, I suspect they would have both been £1 usually anyway but still it made an exciting 15 minutes

Also earlier Andy did a 43" tv, yes they only had 1

After that little lot, I wonder if the three buyers of the Sturhling watch thought it would go way below the £195 that they paid?

After that little lot, I wonder if the three buyers of the Sturhling watch thought it would go way below the £195 that they paid?

Quite, i'm sure the buyers of the Thai Ornament and large piece of Tinsel will be delighted with their £1 Megadrops but it's whips them into such a frenzy they maybe think the next item will also be £1.

I could be wrong but around £200 for a Maxy Boy would appear rather steep and that is putting it mildly.

Quite, i'm sure the buyers of the Thai Ornament and large piece of Tinsel will be delighted with their £1 Megadrops but it's whips them into such a frenzy they maybe think the next item will also be £1.

I could be wrong but around £200 for a Maxy Boy would appear rather steep and that is putting it mildly.

One of those when I would dread the return call. What happens if you pretend to be out and don't answer?

Sounds like I bought one :giggle:

quite simple really you tell them you dont want it/changed your mind

been some excellent deals today and some terrible ones not much inbetween

Latest posts

Back