Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Your mate Guy Kean is looking more and more like Swiss Toni by the week! I love his disinterest, fab! :giggle:

View attachment 9460View attachment 9461

He's selling a little, pretty low spec Yarvik for £99.13 and said 'you'd be very hard pushed I THINK going round the shops'. Very clever.

i genuinely think he is emerging into a cult hero of mine.

The swiss tony'ness is uncanny. a good spot

i genuinely think he is emerging into a cult hero of mine.

The swiss tony'ness is uncanny. a good spot

I have a notion that the accent Guy uses on screen is just an act. It's only a hunch but I just couldn't imagine a luvvie Theatre Director like his good self talking like that.

I bet he really talks like Sir Patrick Stewart :giggle:

I have a notion that the accent Guy uses on screen is just an act. It's only a hunch but I just couldn't imagine a luvvie Theatre Director like his good self talking like that.

I bet he really talks like Sir Patrick Stewart :giggle:

sir patrick stewart wishes he was guy kean

sir patrick stewart wishes he was guy kean

I think you could be right.

I also think that Michael Mason really talks like Hugh Grant.

mike mic.jpgmikemic1.jpg

I wonder what he said about the (Not M&S) Bohemia perfume DOTD? 'when I was a kid I used to wear perfume'.

Maybe not.

Marks and sparks Bohemia is delightful. In fact, as has been mentioned. Marks do so really lovely fragrances. But I agree. This is not the same. Peter Sherlock. If you are reading this I would love You to feature AVON fragrances. Especially my old favourite 'candid' which I can't find anywhere anymore. There are some amazing perfumes that AVON have done over the years that have disappeared..

I ruddy love him! He reminds me of a camp villain from Bergerac :)

That's a good comparison :giggle:

Lisa Brash had her tatts out again last night but what I didn't know is that she also has a ring doughnut tattoo all around her belly button.

But earlier on in her show she had a Diamond Necklace coming up and urged the guys to buy it for the ladies in their lives, she said 'they wash your underpants, erm, you know, they HAVE to give you, THAT, erm you know we bear your children, treat them to a Diamond Necklace'.

Do women get the vote yet in South Shields?

Peter Sherlock was selling yesterday and mentioned that Bid was 13... and then thanking viewers for their custom then made the staggering claim that hopefully they'll be around for decades to come! God help us. :whew:

He must know something we don't - have they paid Ofcom off? :giggle:

Peter Sherlock was selling yesterday and mentioned that Bid was 13... and then thanking viewers for their custom then made the staggering claim that hopefully they'll be around for decades to come! God help us. :whew:

they gave a stat on friday night saying they are in roughly 11million homes.... that's alot of p&p

I think that falls into the category of blind faith :giggle:

they gave a stat on friday night saying they are in roughly 11million homes.... that's alot of p&p

Indeed, and nowadays a shed load of their items are now on 14 working day delivery. In fact they even seem to make a big thing of it when they aren't.

Indeed, and nowadays a shed load of their items are now on 14 working day delivery. In fact they even seem to make a big thing of it when they aren't.

On friday, lady jaxx said "now i cant make promises but i have ordered items on a friday and recieved it on the monday"

Amazing.

On friday, lady jaxx said "now i cant make promises but i have ordered items on a friday and recieved it on the monday"

Amazing.

Their delivery times for stock items has historically been very good (and so it should be at those prices) but increasingly the items are now on upto 14 working day delivery these days. I don't know whether it's because more and more items are direct despatch (like gardening items) or whether they are using a cheaper method for other items too.

BOD was selling a handbag earlier on and said 3-5 day delivery (indeed, a garish caption appeared on screen which they now seem to be doing to emphasise when it's quick delivery) however, he soon had to correct himself that it was actually 14 working day delivery.

3-5 working day delivery is definitely becoming rarer and rarer now.

Their delivery times for stock items has historically been very good (and so it should be at those prices) but increasingly the items are now on upto 14 working day delivery these days. I don't know whether it's because more and more items are direct despatch (like gardening items) or whether they are using a cheaper method for other items too.

BOD was selling a handbag earlier on and said 3-5 day delivery (indeed, a garish caption appeared on screen which they now seem to be doing to emphasise when it's quick delivery) however, he soon had to correct himself that it was actually 14 working day delivery.

3-5 working day delivery is definitely becoming rarer and rarer now.

and yet the costs dont seem to reflect the longer times

yet their Facebook page only has just over 6000 likes? :giggle: That's 0.06% of the viewing population :giggle:

Mike Mason's fanclub is under 0.01%

Last edited:
Gollum claims that Jean Paul Du Pong 'Moondust' is "the fragrance that everyone is talking about".

Where, in Debenhams?

yet their Facebook page only has just over 6000 likes? :giggle: That's 0.06% of the viewing population :giggle:

Mike Mason's fanclub is under 0.01%

One of his pages has 800 and something 'likes' & the other
has over 500 members. He's never on it anyway.
I don't think Mike gives two hoots if his fan base is 0.01%
so what does it matter?

I just walked past the TV and got directly caught up in a Mike Mason "love cuddle" :puke:

No amount of therapy will help me recover.

Latest posts

Back