Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh he's going to try Zo(A)trim now, why does he insist on putting an A in it?

He's only just put weight back on!

He doesn't like celebrity perfumes........he's selling Jade Goody's..........guess what? He likes it :rolleyes:

Oh he's going to try Zo(A)trim now, why does he insist on putting an A in it?

He's only just put weight back on!

Just listen to the crap Sherlock is coming out with about some Jade Goody perfume.

The same Sherlock that slated 'celeb' fragrances (that's when he isn't selling them of course).

And the shocked face is out with aplomb :grin:

Oh they nearly passed out at the price

It's as cheap as chips at most places......'JUST BAA IT'......'JUST BAA IT'

Dirty Peter seems extremely agitated today, poor luv. Peter Sherlock is a highly contradictory character isn't he? I really don't know what his real opinion is of celeb smells, I can only conclude that they are fine, if he is selling them. Otherwise they are all rubbish (until they stock them!)

The other day he said that Madonna's fragrance is 'one of the best in the world'. It seems pretty popular but that's quite some claim to make!

Oooooo another little fact about 'our Bet' or 'Betty' as he's just called her. He's selling brushes for fine hair and talking in his bestest voice.

'Our Bet has fine hair', wow.......keep em coming DP, we'll soon have a complete picture of this 'our Bet' person, fascinating

Dirty Peter seems extremely agitated today, poor luv. Peter Sherlock is a highly contradictory character isn't he? I really don't know what his real opinion is of celeb smells, I can only conclude that they are fine, if he is selling them. Otherwise they are all rubbish (until they stock them!)

The other day he said that Madonna's fragrance is 'one of the best in the world'. It seems pretty popular but that's quite some claim to make!

I hang off Peter Sherlock's every word when it comes to fragrances :rolleyes:

I thought they looked a bit like Father and Son today :smirk:

Did you see Mr Mason in his hoody and check shirt? I thought they were being robbed, I didn't recognise him

Oooooo another little fact about 'our Bet' or 'Betty' as he's just called her. He's selling brushes for fine hair and talking in his bestest voice.

'Our Bet has fine hair', wow.......keep em coming DP, we'll soon have a complete picture of this 'our Bet' person, fascinating

I am quite surprised that 'Kent' are getting involved directly with this lot. It seems a very, very unlikely partnership!

Peter Sherlock just suggested that you buy the Jade Goody perfume for 'your son's girlfriend who you don't like' and then looked like he wished the ground would open up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dame Peter was shocked for a second and then started blustering to try and cover up Sherlock's gaffe.
I bet they weren't so pally when they were off camera afterwards.

Peter Sherlock just suggested that you buy the Jade Goody perfume for 'your son's girlfriend who you don't like' and then looked like he wished the ground would open up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dame Peter was shocked for a second and then started blustering to try and cover up Sherlock's gaffe.

Gosh I missed that little gem

So he's basically saying what we all know anyway, it's cheap crap!

I just cannot take Peter Sherlock at all seriously, He's likeable and I don't doubt his enthusiasm but I certainly doubt his credentials and sincerity.

Last edited:
I don't want to sound bitchy but I've just been watching Peter Sherlock
taking face creams, saying he uses all his creams & serums at night but he
doesn't look that fresh & youthful IMHO I do like him but when he says he uses
items & then I look at him I am rather sceptical.

While Mr Mason wasn't selling very much last night, he let us into a little secret. He had a Woodland leather jacket coming up and blow me down, he has that jacket. Yes, he has that very jacket, he bought it, it's his. He loves it. He tried it on and stroked it. It's his jacket, he owns that VERY JACKET. Talk about going on and on and on.

Well good for you but so what? You were probably given it. Then he says his goddess has one too, he bought it for her :rolleyes:

Up comes a leather wallet for a quid. He likes to treat his goddess when they go out, he pays, so he likes a nice wallet when he goes out. The beige one would go with his Woodland leather jacket that he owns, he has that jacket.............

Oh my :sleepy:

While Mr Mason wasn't selling very much last night, he let us into a little secret. He had a Woodland leather jacket coming up and blow me down, he has that jacket. Yes, he has that very jacket, he bought it, it's his. He loves it. He tried it on and stroked it. It's his jacket, he owns that VERY JACKET. Talk about going on and on and on.

Well good for you but so what? You were probably given it. Then he says his goddess has one too, he bought it for her :rolleyes:

Up comes a leather wallet for a quid. He likes to treat his goddess when they go out, he pays, so he likes a nice wallet when he goes out. The beige one would go with his Woodland leather jacket that he owns, he has that jacket.............

Oh my :sleepy:

funny how he never had that jacket when ideal world had the woodland leathers contract.

Naughty naughty Mike, selling HCA DVD's. One is the Little Mermaid. Not the Disney version but he said you know the one, then sung the under the sea, making out this was a Disney film and it isn't.

Latest posts

Back