Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i've also noticed there is alot of confusion, the presenters don't seem to know if they are in charge of the prices or not

"i didnt know it was gonna go that low, someones gonna get fired when the boss sees that"

"... and thats your final price. start the clock"

Make up their ****** minds.

I like the one where they say the price is going to go down to £12.99 for example and then it goes to £9.99 and the presenter looks like they've just seen a ghost that the price could go that looooooooow, wow holy sh$t get on those phones people, buy it!

I like the one where they say the price is going to go down to £12.99 for example and then it goes to £9.99 and the presenter looks like they've just seen a ghost that the price could go that looooooooow, wow holy sh$t get on those phones people, buy it!

Peter NoStock Sherlock is the king of that.

I believe Pete is on holiday at the moment, i'm happy he managed to get a trip sorted before they all sold out.

Yes he is, he almost sulks :giggle:

I'm sure he got in early, even though he may have paid a higher price :wink:

I heard a rumour he is in Italy to buy some more famous fragrances and in particular to exclusively sign up Mike Mason's new signature cologne.

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Bud-Parfums/Ugly-*******-12063.html

Oh yes, even last night with Angela, he was a funny little devil........at her expense of course :giggle:

He can say what he likes to her!

I wonder if the delightful Alan & Barry are ever going to return? They did say they'd be back in September but a woman was on with Frump today.

i wouldn't mind so much if (for example) mason didn't go on to quickly say in a dismissive tone "thats the final price" no more showmanship, just pay it, f#ck ya etc.

Just amazing.

i wouldn't mind so much if (for example) mason didn't go on to quickly say in a dismissive tone "thats the final price" no more showmanship, just pay it, f#ck ya etc.

Just amazing.

Oh I know what you mean, 'the show's over, come on guys, let's have your money, I aint got all night' :rolleyes:

And then it starts all over again....

Stop the press!! Omg!! Sally eats cat food! Mike just said so, not like he's mentioned it before :giggle:

EDIT: He's mentioned it in ALL 3 of his previews in the last 10 minutes :L

Last edited:

Just amazing.

funny how one second a price is so low they didn't see it coming and the next second they just know "yep final price"

it urks me more than any of their bullshit claims

funny how one second a price is so low they didn't see it coming and the next second they just know "yep final price"

Mr Tom you now seem to be fully versed in the wonderful world of the, ahem, falling price channel.

I'd say you have graduated with first class honours :happy:

It wouldn't be the same if the presenters stopped doing their "OMG how can we be going so low?" faces.

Especially now they also have to say "Plus postage and call charges too".

Makes me smile.

Has Mark Ryes had a weave? He's beginning to look decidedly Eltonesque.

rug.jpg

There is a producer in front of a computer. In a gallery. Behind I microphone. Speaking to the presenter into their ear via an ear piece. So please. Put your conspiracy back in it's box and step away!

There is a producer in front of a computer. In a gallery. Behind I microphone. Speaking to the presenter into their ear via an ear piece. So please. Put your conspiracy back in it's box and step away!

Hahahaha. Sadly i do know how tv is made, however it would be nice if they decided whether to expose the notion that the producer/company or the presenter sets the price and stick to it

so please put your automatically prejudiced response back into it'ssoapbox and back away as it's a no fighting zone.

Latest posts

Back