Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BOD is selling the 3 pc Steam Essence 50ml liquids that you dilute and use in an iron. He usefully explained 'one of my producers last week actually admitted to buying some fragranced water from a supermarket and it was over a pound for a bottle and that was for 1 litre, a pound a bottle for 1 litre? If you applied that rule of thumb to this, you know we can't compare them because they're not the same brand but 75 litres? You bought that from a supermarket at £1 a litre it's gonna be pretty damn expensive'.

Thanks BOD for not comparing the two products, or the price.

I like it when they point out what they can't do, due to the rules... and then 10seconds later they do it anyway.

I like it when they point out what they can't do, due to the rules... and then 10seconds later they do it anyway.

What about when he said his producer 'actually admitted' to buying fragranced water as if it was contraband.

BOD must really live on the edge :giggle:

it's like he is trying to be the rebel of all of shopping telly.... and he is succeeding

I know he usually is at the best of times but he was being exceptionally smarmy in the brief time I managed to watch him.

He has always reminded me a bit of Bob Monkhouse (minus the talent of course).

Dirty Peter is flogging Snake Serum and referred to Peter Sherlock as 'my dear friend, who is a very special beautician and cosmetic expert'.

Beautician?

Peter just said the stock of the deal of the day is getting low, its the last of the stock, they still had 1075 left at the time, they started with 1999

The demonstration looked good how the beads look invisible holding the baubles but then it went wrong and all 4 floated to the top

but not really much of a deal is it

Set of 10 Water Beads
Starting Price : £ 23.00
Current Price : £ 7.99

Set of 10 Water Beads
Aromaglow Multifunctional Water Beads are a type of water absorbent polymer that absorbs, stores and then releases water and nutrients needed for growing plants. It's non-toxic, completely bio-degradable, and environmentally safe.

Used For:
Fresh cut flowers.
Soil substitute for growing plants.
Water soluble fragrance can be used for lasting air freshness.

Directions:
Put the Aromaglow Multifunctional Water Beads into a container. Add at least one litre of water per 10g and leave them in water for 4-6 hours. Then drain off the extra water and use as desired.

Packet Colours:
Red
Aqua green (blue green)
Clear
Mixed
Blue
Pink
Purple
Orange
Yellow
Jade green

It's the final showing of the DOTD right now and they seem to have 1448 left? Do they have a separate quantity for each showing?

EDIT: He just confirmed they got more stock!

Last edited:
I know he usually is at the best of times but he was being exceptionally smarmy in the brief time I managed to watch him.

He has always reminded me a bit of Bob Monkhouse (minus the talent of course).

i disagree, with every second that goes by, his talent multiplies.

Oh. erm.

It's the final showing of the DOTD right now and they seem to have 1448 left? Do they have a separate quantity for each showing?

That's interesting as Peter said last night he had the whole lot available and expected it to sell out on that first showing

either way I don't think its much of a deal by the time you add the p&p and phone call cost

So after going on about a diamond ring for £1 all night the graphics failed and he's going to try and bring it back tomorrow during his nations favourite show 3-6:30 - Apparently the computer had already processed the ring, maybe some people just had a lucky guess at the number

Sounds like the next "Deal" of the day is betty boop fragrance again after what James just slipped out then

Oh look it is http://www.bid.tv/ProductDescriptionPage.aspx?Id=5463070&Cat=4&Sub=37&Type=Categories

Once again I have to say its not much of a deal is it with the added charges, The RRP is £30 too not £35 as bid say

http://www.clickfragrance.co.uk/p-8...ift-set.aspx?gclid=CKeQxNnavLkCFU3LtAodVwkAbQ

Last edited:

They made a small fortune on those selling 1999 first lot + 2018 second lot of them so that's a total of £32,095 in p&p alone, lets imagine they made £1 from each phone call that's another £4017, Total of £36,112.83

If someone on amazon can sell something similar and make money at 10g bag for £0.99 + 50p p&p they must have made a fair bit on the item price as well

or even better
25g bags (5g each) for £1.95 with no p&p

They made a small fortune on those selling 1999 first lot + 2018 second lot of them so that's a total of £32,095 in p&p alone, lets imagine they made £1 from each phone call that's another £4017, Total of £36,112.83

If someone on amazon can sell something similar and make money at 10g bag for £0.99 + 50p p&p they must have made a fair bit on the item price as well

or even better
25g bags (5g each) for £1.95 with no p&p

They had over 800 left of the second lot

Mike Mason selling the mesh window curtain last night. The window has been open in this warm weather and all manner of wasps, flies, gnats etc. have had to be dealt with, with the old glass/paper treatment. There was even a blow up pic of a gnat ugh.

One slight flaw in his story though. He had to mention his goddess :rolleyes: He had to wake her up to 'open the window' so he could put the fly/wasp out he had just caught with the old glass/paper routine. How he catches a fly with that method is a little hard to believe but...........I thought the window was already open :confused2:

No wonder he looks tired :giggle:

And Wiggy earlier had an awful 'across the body' bag made up of pieces of pretend snake skin.

'Would this be this price (£4.99) if it was with Caroline? Or our Sally?......no, it's because it's with me that it's that price'

I think it's that price Wiggy cos it's blinkin horrible and I've not doubt it'll be the same or very similar price with the other two.

And Wiggy earlier had an awful 'across the body' bag made up of pieces of pretend snake skin.

'Would this be this price (£4.99) if it was with Caroline? Or our Sally?......no, it's because it's with me that it's that price'

I think it's that price Wiggy cos it's blinkin horrible and I've not doubt it'll be the same or very similar price with the other two.

I bet if he was selling this one it would have cost more than £4.99 :giggle:

Classy.jpg

I suppose it would be handy for walking the dogs, you know how you have to pick its doings up nowadays?

Swinging it round in a carrier bag is soooooooo yesterday

I swear Vera Duckworth had a similar bag when she worked in Baldwin's factory about 30 years ago!

Tune into Bid at 9pm, it seems they have taken to making clothes out of those bed throws.

throw.jpg

Last edited:

for someone who "no one buys clothes from", they damn sure ask him to do it alot.

Latest posts

Back