Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

very well done

i presumed it was there "cheap" version but it wasnt

you have a bargain enjoy

Thanks newtobid

They took a whole wait for it £20.50 off the ingot credit pocket watch, £270 down to £249.50 delicious

To balance this post out though I must say I was impressed last week to get 10 fibre optic bows for £7.98 delivered thanks to a £5 voucher, You can replace the batteries too which is good, they should last for years and will look effective not only on a present, not only on a tree, not only on a mantelpiece

Last edited:
aslong as you are picking the bargains then you are doing ok

seems one extreme to the other at present, i have not watched bid for aslong as i have today for a few months but 30% have been genuine good buys the rest not so good and some very expensive

Thanks newtobid

They took a whole wait for it £20.50 off the ingot credit pocket watch, £170 down to £149.50 delicious

To balance this post out though I must say I was impressed last week to get 10 fibre optic bows for £7.98 delivered thanks to a £5 voucher, You can replace the batteries too which is good, they should last for years and will look effective not only on a present, not only on a tree, not only on a mantelpiece

He lied about the pocket watch, describing it numerous times as a 'hunter' or 'hunter type case'.

A hunter pocket watch ,is, by definition a pocket watch with a hinged metal lid to protect the glass.
The item on sale had nothing of the sort.

He lied about the pocket watch, describing it numerous times as a 'hunter' or 'hunter type case'.

A hunter pocket watch ,is, by definition a pocket watch with a hinged metal lid to protect the glass.
The item on sale had nothing of the sort.

Thanks for that Aqua, I would have had no idea he was not being honest there

The last 3 megadrops on bid were not put on the web, instead they had the next item loaded up

slimeball russell has those boxers on again tonight I wonder if they will take more then 5p off this time

edit lol no they took a whole 1p off, even worse than yesterday

Last edited:
Russell seems like the sort of person who would stay in a elderly persons home until she agreed to have the double glazing done but also that it was her own decision and a great deal. he wouldn't leave until she believed that.

Sir Peter showing how roomy Our Lease's black coat is 'look at the room in this coat, if you're a 24 go for a 22'

Our Lease is wearing an 18, so it's going to look roomy int it/dunt it?

The coat was £11.99 and he said 'we've lost our shirts on this'

Looks like you've lost your jacket Peter, still wearing that jumper

Last edited:
despite the usual sale rubbish from peter £20 all in for a fairly decent looking winter coat seems fair enough

That was funny Mark just said in 2 minutes I've got a great watch and the camera cuts to a shot of someone's bum, after a few seconds of silence Mark says that's a nice shot of someone's bottom there, That's not quite the shot I had in mind

The new "white ice" range looks interesting, 1 piece has a massive 0.01ct diamond, 1 has 0.02ct diamond, 3 have 0.03ct diamond, all set in sterling silver

I can already hear Peter Simon saying and for diamonds at that kind of price you have given us a slap with a wet kipper aint they lease

James has even dressed up more than usual for the big launch

Last edited:
James is making me want to vomit with his White Ice spiel.

Its awful listening to him isn't it lol, I turned it off. If its true he's worked with high end jewelry I can definitely say as a salesman he'd put me off spending money.

Just caught Russell in his dinner suit flogging another cheap watch with a bogus made up Italian sounding name.
This time it's Rene Valente if you can believe it. All the clichés were there 'the style, the craftsmanship, the quality of the materials, the weight of it, the way it feels on the wrist, just amazing ect ect.'
If you don't get it from Bid you don't have to go to Bond Street ( or the Palace of Versailles )-you can find them on eBay and Gumtree.
He then moved on to a steam mop-still in the dinner suit.

She did look terrified, didn't she! She was one of the designers from White Ice.

I will say i thought it was mildly amusing at the end (i had taken it off mute by this point) she said "thank you for dressing up" and he said "i'm wearing this for the car polish we was selling earlier"

Credit where it's due.

Mike Mason is presenting a Laurelle DOTD. He asked ''Who are Laurelle? Well Laurelle, basically, their offices are in Regent Street in London'.

Whatever Gollum :Laugh:

Latest posts

Back