Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she pops outside for some 'fresh air' when they put on the pre records and assistant presenters do their previews and she has a quick drag during the breaks
last night Rebecca said that Lisa had 'popped outside' wearing the coat she was selling that evening so I assumed she'd gone outside for a fag
Peter Simon also has a revolting cough (for which he apologised) but at least he doesn't sound like he smokes 50 woodbines a day like Lisa does!!

I think Dirty Peter smokes as well. Lisa said the two of them often go outside to get some 'fresh air'.

I bet he smells like an ashtray on top of his Mandate :puke:

Dirty Peter smokes as well. Lisa said the two of them often go outside to get some 'fresh air'.

I bet he smells like an ashtray on top of his Mandate :puke:

yes I gathered they go out for a fag together
ughh, the thought of him smelling like an ashtray just adds to my revulsion for him even if he does try and cover it up with mandate or lynx or whatever :puke:

yes I gathered they go out for a fag together
ughh, the thought of him smelling like an ashtray just adds to my revulsion for him even if he does try and cover it up with mandate or lynx or whatever :puke:

I bet he smells like one of my crusty old schoolteachers who had ciggie and coffee breath!

It put me off smoking for life, they stank :mysmilie_59:

I bet he smells like one of my crusty old schoolteachers who had ciggie and coffee breath!

It put me off smoking for life, they stank :mysmilie_59:

ooh yeuch, can we move on from this??!!
it reminds me of someone I used to work with who used to get up close when they talked to me and had horrible coffee and fag breath!
mind you, better than someone else I used to work with who had gin breath......not good!!

FRUMP seems to have moved to Price Drop.

However, I have more exciting news. In addition to his presenting duties Peter Sherlock has rejoined the buying team so I really hope he can bring back some classic fragrances such as Yacht Man, Nikki Beach and a personal favourite of mine, JPD Leonidas.

Dirty Peter is previewing a Rozzer Benini and says 'Our Bet has got two' to which Elisa says 'yes'.

No Elisa, she hasn't. A word in your shell like me duck, Bet dosen't actually exist :mysmilie_59:I wonder if we'll get an update on how the Charity Auction went for the Demelza Hospice today?

Now they're having a conversation about Peter's Christmas and Elisa asked him 'was it just you and Bet?'

What a strange pair, in fact she's worse than him!

BOD is selling a pair of quite ludicrously priced Silicone Baking Sheets, the VT showed various foods coming out the oven. He excitedly enthused 'now that has got to be some of the best Fish Fingers I've ever see because they've actually still got breadcrumbs on them'.

I'm guessing Justin and Mrs Bod aren't really foodies :mysmilie_59:

Dirty Peter is previewing a Rozzer Benini and says 'Our Bet has got two' to which Elisa says 'yes'.

No Elisa, she hasn't. A word in your shell like me duck, Bet dosen't actually exist :mysmilie_59:I wonder if we'll get an update on how the Charity Auction went for the Demelza Hospice today?

Now they're having a conversation about Peter's Christmas and Elisa asked him 'was it just you and Bet?'

What a strange pair, in fact she's worse than him!

as i said before... she perpetuates the crap he comes out with. she is the enabler

as i said before... she perpetuates the crap he comes out with. she is the enabler

Dirty Peter just told Peter Sherlock that Lisa Brash has stopped getting Botox and uses Skin Pharmacy instead. Perfume Pete sounded as surprised as me, he just said 'Really?'

And the 'it's £135 on the Skin Pharmacy website' nonsense is back again, and even 'we're not far short of a £100 saving there'. So do explain Bid how you can sell it for £100 less than the ****** manufacturer!

New Year New Start my backside!

Dirty Peter and Shocked Face Sherlock selling a Pergolese perfume for £19.99: "We expected this to go for £39.99!" Funny, it never has before.

What a pair of chancers...

Dirty Peter and Shocked Face Sherlock selling a Pergolese perfume for £19.99: "We expected this to go for £39.99!" Funny, it never has before.

I know, sometimes they honestly make me sick.

But at least not many people fell for their crap, not this time anyway :mysmilie_51:

so has Peter Sherlock gone back to being 'guest fragrance and beauty expert' again?
I know he said he was going back to the buying team so I'm very excited to see what he will bring us!

so has Peter Sherlock gone back to being 'guest fragrance and beauty expert' again?
I know he said he was going back to the buying team so I'm very excited to see what he will bring us!

It's only a rumour but I hear some of them are to have dual or even multiple roles

Shocked Face Sherlock - Buyer/Perfumier/Presenter/French Palace Expert/Space Saving Expert
Neil Russell - Director (BAFTA nominated)/Presenter
Mike Mason - Presenter/Tech Expert/Sound Expert/Electrical Expert/Astronomy Expert/Male Grooming Expert/Toothpaste Model

That aside has Steve's wife given birth yet?

Dirty Peter just told Peter Sherlock that Lisa Brash has stopped getting Botox and uses Skin Pharmacy instead. Perfume Pete sounded as surprised as me, he just said 'Really?'

And the 'it's £135 on the Skin Pharmacy website' nonsense is back again, and even 'we're not far short of a £100 saving there'. So do explain Bid how you can sell it for £100 less than the ****** manufacturer!

New Year New Start my backside!

did you see sherlock in his red tracksuit top and fleece/hoody. he looked like a parody of a scouse chav...

Gosh, the exercise guru on with Gollum is 54 years old. And he probably did it without the aid of Skin Pharmacy! Glad he's there, otherwise we might have been treated to the sight of Mason in his shorts.

Gems tv are doing a charity initiative where they have a exercise bike next to the studio floor and the presenters etc are keeping the bike going nonstop for all of this month.

It puts bid to shame

did you see sherlock in his red tracksuit top and fleece/hoody. he looked like a parody of a scouse chav...

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

All he needs is a Golddigga Watch and those Glitter Boots to finish the look off nicely :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back