Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter Simon is talking about his Christmas mishaps with certain people (friends? relatives?). I thought he said he'd be spending the festive season alone. Oh I give up...

Peter Simon is talking about his Christmas mishaps with certain people (friends? relatives?). I thought he said he'd be spending the festive season alone. Oh I give up...

Same old story then? Jeez I wish the new bosses the best of luck, they really need it!

Try and contain yourselves at ome. Peter has a pen with a fake diamond on the end and not only is it 24ct GOLD plated, not only by Bill Skinner and Oscar & Lewis, not only with a gift box and not only that he's on with Marina, will he ask her what she likes about it? :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_11:

Last edited:

oh god is he back? Missed it (just switching on).

Just made my first ASA complaint (not about Bid mind you, something else which has got on my goat tonight :grin: )

Apparently James Russell's real first name is Neil.

I know Sally Jacks was born Sally Cooper but I wonder if any of the others use another name? Mike Mason looks more like a Wayne or Dwayne to me :mysmilie_59:

Neil Russell is selling that pan with separate sections which he suggested could be useful if like him (referring to his wife) you live with a vegetarian. Then he said she's only 'sort of' a vegetarian and went to explain she eats Turkey, Chicken and Fish. Basically he said she eats animals so long as they're ugly.

Takes all sorts I suppose.

Apparently James Russell's real first name is Neil.

I know Sally Jacks was born Sally Cooper but I wonder if any of the others use another name? Mike Mason looks more like a Wayne or Dwayne to me :mysmilie_59:

I thought Mr Russell's Christian name was Hilary.

I love the thought of the presenters having other names, it's just sparked a little train of thought in my head!

so.......Caroline Lynsey should, I think, be called Doris Goodwork
I think a more suitable name for Mike Mason is Dwayne Floggit
Peter Simon would be more aptly named Pervert Slimeball
I'm thinking of some for the others too
how about Neil Slicknsmooth for James Russell? :mysmilie_14:

I love the thought of the presenters having other names, it's just sparked a little train of thought in my head!

so.......Caroline Lynsey should, I think, be called Doris Goodwork
I think a more suitable name for Mike Mason is Dwayne Floggit
Peter Simon would be more aptly named Pervert Slimeball
I'm thinking of some for the others too
how about Neil Slicknsmooth for James Russell? :mysmilie_14:

Doris Goodwork ha ha :mysmilie_13: Gollum is definitely a Dwayne or Wayne, Dirty Peter puts me in mind of a Rita or Doris and Sally has to be a Tracy. Lisa Brash could be a Joan, she'll look like Joan Rivers if she's not careful :mysmilie_59:

I think Neil is a far more appropriate first name for Russell than James but considering just how much he seems to think of himself maybe it should be spelt kneel?

Doris Goodwork ha ha :mysmilie_13: Gollum is definitely a Dwayne or Wayne, Dirty Peter puts me in mind of a Rita or Doris and Sally has to be a Tracy. Lisa Brash could be a Joan, she'll look like Joan Rivers if she's not careful :mysmilie_59:

I think Neil is a far more appropriate first name for Russell than James but considering just how much he seems to think of himself maybe it should be spelt kneel?

The esteemed Lord Guy Kean is the only one worthy of a kneel - I'd kneel before him and bow to his superiority
and we know he's superior coz he keeps telling us! :mysmilie_14:

Lisa is selling a Vanity Bag that she bought for her daughter and, you guessed it, she loves it.

Now she's selling some Grundig Headphones and apparently her son has set up us own business and he makes his own headphones, he says Grundig are fantastic.

That'll do me, I'm in.

Dirty Peter is falling over himself selling a cheapo Coty gift set. There's barely a coherent sentence. He just compared it to a "decadent remembrance", whatever that might mean. It's like his spiel started in a foreign language and someone has used a really bad translation tool to turn it into English...

Dirty Peter is falling over himself selling a cheapo Coty gift set. There's barely a coherent sentence. He just compared it to a "decadent remembrance", whatever that might mean. It's like his spiel started in a foreign language and someone has used a really bad translation tool to turn it into English...

I'm just wondering whether the new bosses have got to work yet as nothing seems to have changed, I guess it's very early days though.

Then again I doubt Dirty Peter is capable of changing.

Latest posts

Back