Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have no fear, the 2013 shopping telly forum bid presenter of the year is back tomorrow

lord kean himself

I hope the new bosses have noticed The Lord Kean's excellence and elegance.

They need look no further if they are hoping to raise the tone of evenings from the pish poor Pontin's cabaret we have to endure now.

i bet peter simon hates him lol

I doubt The Lord Kean would even acknowledge The Dirty Peter.

Lisa Brash looks a treat in her Rosa Benini-esque Waterfall Coat (looks like off cuts sewn together) and Leggings with Glitter Boots (which her daughter loves, of course). An elegant, understated look for sure. Suits you Lisa.

Now she's explaining that her feet stink, her answer? A pair of really antwacky plastic comfort shoes, she said she could get her daughter a pair for school :mysmilie_13:

Sadly deedee I couldn't stomach watching anymore of his show so I didn't see the horror fest that invariably takes place when Gollum sells security but I'm sure I've seen it all before anyway :mysmilie_14:

Well the alarm was on earlier with Far. What a story he had to tell. Three generations of his family, including his three brothers, all went out for the day last June to Battersea Park. They had a lovely day out and a meal afterwards and then they all returned to his parents semi detached house. The house joined on had an alarm and theirs hadn't and the house had been ransacked. Even more horrifying is that they were still in the house! He said they must have been in the garden and his Dad who's in his 70's went out there.

So there's Far and his 3 brothers and wives but they let their Dad go out into the garden, alone. Dad comes back into the house after a while and the story ends with 'they must have climbed over the fence............get this 0904 251......'

Well the alarm was on earlier with Far. What a story he had to tell. Three generations of his family, including his three brothers, all went out for the day last June to Battersea Park. They had a lovely day out and a meal afterwards and then they all returned to his parents semi detached house. The house joined on had an alarm and theirs hadn't and the house had been ransacked. Even more horrifying is that they were still in the house! He said they must have been in the garden and his Dad who's in his 70's went out there.

So there's Far and his 3 brothers and wives but they let their Dad go out into the garden, alone. Dad comes back into the house after a while and the story ends with 'they must have climbed over the fence............get this 0904 251......'

so will you be getting yours in 5 days or 14 days?

He didn't mention the finer details of delivery times and I was so traumatised by his story that I just picked up the ph..............nah

It looks that flimsy I doubt the sound is louder than a squeak

I would urge you to reconsider your obvious cynicism Momma. This alarm in conjunction with the dummy CCTV Camera could provide you with invaluable peace of mind and might reduce your insurance premiums by upto 45%*.

*Then again it might not. The upto figure is purely a speculative illustrative figure on my part and could be anywhere from 0.000000001% which for calculation purposes will in fact be 0%. Your statutory rights are not affected.

Lord Kean had the dummy camera over on Bid, looks every bit as sturdy as the flippin alarm lol

It's not the most convincing piece of kit is it?

Everybody's favourite Doorstep Energy Supply Salesman, James Russell, is on soon. I wonder what treats the eminent greasy one has in store for us tonight?

And don't forget it's the return of Britain's number one chicken plucker, Peter Simon, tonight at 10pm. Delicious :mysmilie_14:

It's not the most convincing piece of kit is it?

Everybody's favourite Doorstep Energy Supply Salesman, James Russell, is on soon. I wonder what treats the eminent greasy one has in store for us tonight?

And don't forget it's the return of Britain's number one chicken plucker, Peter Simon, tonight at 10pm. Delicious :mysmilie_14:

I bet he's got some great stories of Christmas with 'our Bet'

Thank goodness for BB :mysmilie_14:

Oh I agree, I won't be watching. I wonder if he'll confirm that the charity got that £500 donation?

That was all a bit odd. Saying that people could bid on their auction site. We know that had long gone and he didn't even give their ebay trading name, I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't know about it. It's still not back either, as far as I know. Then everything just fizzled out, strange.

That was all a bit odd. Saying that people could bid on their auction site. We know that had long gone and he didn't even give their ebay trading name, I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't know about it. It's still not back either, as far as I know. Then everything just fizzled out, strange.

Just another mystery, like the Bake Off.

they wasted so much time on it though, it seemed after every product, he would whip out that figurine

Entirely off topic, but didn't think it would warrant its own thread: a couple of your favourite JPD fragrances "for him" are available to buy for £4.99 on Halfcost.co.uk. Sadly the ladies fragrances have been snapped up! http://www.halfcost.co.uk/webapp/wc...2&orderByOperator1=ascOperator&searchTerm=jpd

Postage is £3.99 per order or free if you spend over £25...so fill your boots gentlemen...just buy! :mysmilie_14:

Entirely off topic, but didn't think it would warrant its own thread: a couple of your favourite JPD fragrances "for him" are available to buy for £4.99 on Halfcost.co.uk. Sadly the ladies fragrances have been snapped up! http://www.halfcost.co.uk/webapp/wc...2&orderByOperator1=ascOperator&searchTerm=jpd

Postage is £3.99 per order or free if you spend over £25...so fill your boots gentlemen...just buy! :mysmilie_14:

I'm sure everyone would like to join me in thanking you for your kind advices however, I have to say that I'm shocked and appalled that such a prestigious brand as Jean Paul DuPont can be found on sale at such a downmarket retailer at ridiculously discounted prices.

Peter Sherlock will choke on his Afternoon Tea when he sees that. Whatever next, Laurelle Sexxy Shoo at T J Hughes for a fiver, even the 'Limited Edition' gold one? :mysmilie_13:

http://www.tjhughes.co.uk/fragrance-beauty/fragrance/ladies-fragrance/laurelle-sexy-shoe-black-100ml-eau-de-parfum

http://www.tjhughes.co.uk/fragrance-beauty/fragrance/ladies-fragrance/laurelle-sexy-shoe-red-100ml-eau-de-parfum

http://www.tjhughes.co.uk/fragrance-beauty/fragrance/ladies-fragrance/laurelle-sexy-shoe-pink-100ml-eau-de-parfum

http://www.tjhughes.co.uk/fragrance-beauty/fragrance/ladies-fragrance/laurelle-sexy-shoe-gold-100ml-eau-de-parfum

Happy to help and thank you sooooo much for the TJ Hughes links so the ladeeez don't feel left out! These retailers clearly don't realise their true worth!

Happy to help and thank you sooooo much for the TJ Hughes links so the ladeeez don't feel left out! These retailers clearly don't realise their true worth!

Just the other week Bid were charging well over £20 all in for Sexxy Shoo, they used to regularly get around £40 :mysmilie_51:

They are unique in that they turn the discount retailer model on it's head. They charge well over the odds for really cheap products and still can't make any money out of it, genius :mysmilie_14:

It's just a thought but maybe they should copy all the successful discount shops and just sell cheapo merchandise for cheapo prices?

Latest posts

Back