Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anyone's interested: have an airfry oven, with shelf trays and a drawer one.
They do well with anything breaded, battered or coated or oiled and frozen types. Basically, anything non-wet (could try an egg) that you'd put in a frying pan or top shelf of an oven.

Have done fried fish, scampi, fish fingers, roast potatoes, burgers, roast chicken whole (medium), chicken quarters/thighs/pieces, spicy potato wedges, onion rings, sausages, fish cakes, roasted carrots, roast onions, mushrooms, frozen pizzas and jusrol pizza base, potato waffles, croquettes, roast meats beef/lamb, chicken kievs, pies, pasties, sausage rolls, meatballs, yorkshire puddings from frozen, frozen garlic breads, cheese on toast.
On a tray I did frozen peas.

Oh yes, and chips. 😜
Really need to learn how to use mine it just sits there.

Just been scrolling back through the YT feed and found the guy that used to do IW collectibles (mainly with Rob Locke) on Shop Extra with Genevieve. They're flogging a limited edition framed Beatles thing for £153 plus p&p. What you're essentially getting is this:

The frame
A picture of the Beatles
Let It Be CD cover
Let It Be CD
A printed label at the bottom saying 'limited edition' blah blah blah

All yours for over £150. I wonder what the true value is? Of course he then goes into a conversation with Gen saying how much Beatles memorabilia has gone up in value. Their signatures selling for thousands upon thousands etc. Gen saying 'oh yeah, folk want that stuff!'

All done to draw the viewer in of course, referring to high ticket price items.

However what they're NOT saying is what you're essentially forking out £150 for is a (non signed) photo and a CD!!!

Just been scrolling back through the YT feed and found the guy that used to do IW collectibles (mainly with Rob Locke) on Shop Extra with Genevieve. They're flogging a limited edition framed Beatles thing for £153 plus p&p. What you're essentially getting is this:

The frame
A picture of the Beatles
Let It Be CD cover
Let It Be CD
A printed label at the bottom saying 'limited edition' blah blah blah

All yours for over £150. I wonder what the true value is? Of course he then goes into a conversation with Gen saying how much Beatles memorabilia has gone up in value. Their signatures selling for thousands upon thousands etc. Gen saying 'oh yeah, folk want that stuff!'

All done to draw the viewer in of course, referring to high ticket price items.

However what they're NOT saying is what you're essentially forking out £150 for is a (non signed) photo and a CD!!!

That's scandalous!

Really need to learn how to use mine it just sits there.
I have the oven style one with shelves and a rotisserie plus a chip basket and a rotating gadget for making kebabs, my normal oven sits unused except for when we have a pizza and only then because my daughter wants a really, really crispy base and the pizza fills the oven to the point where the air can’t get passed it to crisp the base enough to keep her happy.

Roamer tonight. Must be strange for Roamer being on a channel that is selling a virtual rip off of one of your watches (slight variation on dial due to the Roamer logo at 12pm), especially as they're charging more and you're a Swiss Brand and they're a pretendy Swiss Brand, your watch was made in Switzerland and theirs was assembled in the Far East. And remember the Roamer is on a braclet so should cost more than the strap version.

Roamer £340

Duchamp - £599

Roamer tonight. Must be strange for Roamer being on a channel that is selling a virtual rip off of one of your watches (slight variation on dial due to the Roamer logo at 12pm), especially as they're charging more and you're a Swiss Brand and they're a pretendy Swiss Brand, your watch was made in Switzerland and theirs was assembled in the Far East. And remember the Roamer is on a braclet so should cost more than the strap version.

Roamer £340

Duchamp - £599

Duchump, as I call them.

How much longer before it goes to the shoppingtelly graveyard in the sky 🪦
Like someone else said hidden away and hard to find,and the products are cheaper elsewhere!
As for the watches let’s all have a laugh 😂
Suppose it's just a case now of waiting for IW mk3 to launch and then see how many of them pop up there.

And all the mugs who paid £10 for the year club thingy are probably only going to get two months worth.

I notice there is also no way to remove your card details from your online account. Ill be keeping a very close eye on my bank statement.

And all the mugs who paid £10 for the year club thingy are probably only going to get two months worth.

I notice there is also no way to remove your card details from your online account. Ill be keeping a very close eye on my bank statement.
They will rightly or wrongly say Create and Craft is still going, even though most who joined the club won’t want to purchase craft

I have been a Create and Craft club member for years, they normally enail you saying they will be taking the payment, one way is to cancel the direct debit,

No doubt they will reappear on TJC/Ideal World in the near future 💰🤬😤

After Friday

Attachments

• IMG_6395.jpeg
    IMG_6395.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Back