Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But it's a special watch show tonight, return of the "illegal anywhere in the world apart from UK & USA", "4 times brighter than T25" Traser T100 watches complete with a free UV light key ring, which you'll need if you want your watch to look anything like as bright as it does in the shows.
Sorry Hammy but yet again I feel the need to point something out to you.

I have it on very good authority the SAS ... yes the SAS ... use these watches on special ops. Under cover of darkness, they signal to each other using morse code by flicking their wrist back and forwards. Assuming no obstacles, they can do this from a distance of 5 miles from each other. and even then, because of the brightness, they need to wear special night time goggles to reduce the glare.

I shouldn't really be saying this but the SAS and our other armed services use quite a lot of IW / Shop Extra products in their defence and attack kit. Whizzy whisk for close up combat. Weighted blankets to stop the enemy on their tracks. Drones for reconnaissance. Collectibles to bribe the enemy if our troops find themselves captured. Air fryers (using battery power from the drones) to cook food when in the field. Electric bikes to quickly get from a to b over all types of terrain.

The list goes on ... ALL procured from IW / Shop Extra.

Sorry Hammy but yet again I feel the need to point something out to you.

I have it on very good authority the SAS ... yes the SAS ... use these watches on special ops. Under cover of darkness, they signal to each other using morse code by flicking their wrist back and forwards. Assuming no obstacles, they can do this from a distance of 5 miles from each other. and even then, because of the brightness, they need to wear special night time goggles to reduce the glare.

I shouldn't really be saying this but the SAS and our other armed services use quite a lot of IW / Shop Extra products in their defence and attack kit. Whizzy whisk for close up combat. Weighted blankets to stop the enemy on their tracks. Drones for reconnaissance. Collectibles to bribe the enemy if our troops find themselves captured. Air fryers (using battery power from the drones) to cook food when in the field. Electric bikes to quickly get from a to b over all types of terrain.

The list goes on ... ALL procured from IW / Shop Extra.
That is true. I also have it on good authority they use Robinson and her selling presentations as torture methods to gain confessions from enemy personnel during special ops as an alternative to phosphorus baths…

Unreal...how desperate are these two? Hayley just compared a £45 blanket to a soothing hug from a lost relative?? Seriously have a word with yourself thats beyond trying to get a sale!!

The utter shi.....that is getting spouted here makes me sick.

Go and get a real sales job and stop hanging on for dear desperate life, its so obvious!

Unreal...how desperate are these two? Hayley just compared a £45 blanket to a soothing hug from a lost relative?? Seriously have a word with yourself thats beyond trying to get a sale!!

The utter shi.....that is getting spouted here makes me sick.

Go and get a real sales job and stop hanging on for dear desperate live, its so obvious!
I agree shows how desperate they are

But it's a special watch show tonight, return of the "illegal anywhere in the world apart from UK & USA", "4 times brighter than T25" Traser T100 watches complete with a free UV light key ring, which you'll need if you want your watch to look anything like as bright as it does in the shows.

About as bright as the future of this "channel" 🤭

"Perhaps you've lost your job," Hayley says enthusiastically, "…this could be the start of your new business, selling what you make at markets."

I think, long-term, assuming you're halfway good at it, have some creativity to deviate from the pre-set designs, and have cash on hand to sink in to the ongoing need for more metal (including wastage, as no-one is perfect), selling the metal craft baskets could be a nice side hustle. But an entire business?

Hayley, I don't think you've thought this through.

Last edited:
A bearded man with shaking hands aged 14 is making El Cackleo‘s day. “THAT‘S SUPER AMAZING” ”AMAZING..AMAZING..AMAZING…AMAZING..” as he cuts pieces of metal into er..smaller pieces of metal on something very expensive, now down to single stock figures (single figures to start with?) AMAZING…AMAZING.. Now he is bending some more metal into some more bent metal..AMAZING..AMAZING.. She tells us that cutting pieces of metal off pieces of other metal can make an elaborate Christmas tree - funnily enough only shown in a photo…If she say fu…AMAZING again..Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. Here is a photo of The Albert Hall…AMAZING…” If you recently lost your job, you could buy this machine and start making things and selling them at exhibitions,” she swoons. Can I sell pieces of metal cut off from other pieces of metal at exhibitions and actually make a living? After I’ve used my last £699.99 on a metal cutting machine I have no clue how to use??? AMAZING…

Latest posts

Back