Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Strangely i quite liked Hayley, maybe her smile, should never have got involved with these shysters.

Always laughed when she was on cooking shows, being a veggie, you could tell she wasn't 100% happy with all the meat products being cooked in front of her, she'd put on the smile but the mask slipped every now and then and you could clearly see on her face she wasn't entirely comfortable. :ROFLMAO:
I agree Hayley always come over as a good person,

What happened to that poor girl near the end of their broadcasting days? I seem to recall she got the DIY show with the modern day 20/20 vision equivalent of Ray Charles. And Mason, who followed her, got the clothes show! I felt very sorry for her on that particular day.

What happened to that poor girl near the end of their broadcasting days? I seem to recall she got the DIY show with the modern day 20/20 vision equivalent of Ray Charles. And Mason, who followed her, got the clothes show! I felt very sorry for her on that particular day.
It seems as though she Is back as a Beauty Expert, she may be more suited, I hope she shines and Sparkes

Isn’t that Crawley’s eyeballs in the before and after shots? If so, shouldn’t they actually say it‘s a presenter in the photo?? Oh..it is him, Ryan says.. Wow..Just wow..

Strangely i quite liked Hayley, maybe her smile, should never have got involved with these shysters.

Always laughed when she was on cooking shows, being a veggie, you could tell she wasn't 100% happy with all the meat products being cooked in front of her, she'd put on the smile but the mask slipped every now and then and you could clearly see on her face she wasn't entirely comfortable. :ROFLMAO:
Couldnt they have changed that they cooked during those hours, done more vegetarian dishes

I know she was still selling till the end, but in someways it was different with her she would have been so junior probably had to do as told

Latest posts

Back