Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L(A)B – get in! Everyone's favourite beauty brand …after every other beauty brand.

The light up RGB Michael Myers mask I got from them went down a treat at Hallowe'en.

Hope the Thunderbird puppets behind the brand will be live in the student too. IW aways had them on via a bad webcam (salvaged from a RMD drone, perhaps). Their input mainly consists of just nodding endlessly at whatever they can't hear the presenter saying, which is valuable to me as a prospective buyer.

Den has been on about her daughter Laura a lot, who Den used to talk about often having Learning Issues,
Cynical post by me - - -
I think you will find my name is Den and Shaun my tv husband,use her daughter and his mam as another sales schill.
If things are not going well the old routine comes out,plus my name is Den wants everything for sale.
Conclusion don’t buy unless you want to boost their lifestyles🤭

Has Shop Ideal Extra world dropped of the red button on C&C?

No red button option on C&C its playing on Youtube but cant tell if its a repeat or not?

PS 17 viewing on Youtube at the moment! Yes 17.....this cant be going well at all!!

Has Shop Ideal Extra world dropped of the red button on C&C?

No red button option on C&C its playing on Youtube but cant tell if its a repeat or not?

PS 17 viewing on Youtube at the moment! Yes 17.....this cant be going well at all!!
I have Sky so I couldnt tell you, but 17 viewing on YouTube not good

I said on a post earlier I can’t see this Channel lasting much past February

Seems to be a launch night repeat again? I did notice in the schedule only some shows are listed as "Live!" so seems they're not doing a full 6 hours of live every night. Makes sense I guess. Most of the shows are repetitive, and I don't imagine they've ordered in tons of stock, so prices won't be changing that much.

I wouldn't read too much into YouTube live watcher numbers, personally. There's only a 3 viewer difference between C&C and Shop Extra live streams atm.

Yep none of the shopping channels get impressive youtube viewing figures (bar Qvc and even that isn't impressive just relative)

This is dreadful is it a repeat I don't know and nobody cares

Isles has just said its a bank holiday so repeat

They have a giveaway running along the bottom and talking about it which has closed, pretty sure that is against every guideline/regulation

Luckily nobody is watching

Yep none of the shopping channels get impressive youtube viewing figures (bar Qvc and even that isn't impressive just relative)

This is dreadful is it a repeat I don't know and nobody cares

Isles has just said its a bank holiday so repeat

They have a giveaway running along the bottom and talking about it which has closed, pretty sure that is against every guideline/regulation

Luckily nobody is watching
They should have something on screen, saying this is a repeat. The giveaway has ended

The below posted on Crawleys facebook this time yesterday

Great accuracy, no comments so I think the assumption we are the only people in the world watching this channel may be very accurate :)

1693510165383.png

Shaun Ryan has posted a video saying how great he feels about working with "you garden" presenting the gardening from the warehouse and how he has risen from being buried by Ideal World (yes really)

Not a snippet about the "new channel" being a beacon of light just the gardening

Shaun Ryan has posted a video saying how great he feels about working with "you garden" presenting the gardening from the warehouse and how he has risen from being buried by Ideal World (yes really)

Not a snippet about the "new channel" being a beacon of light just the gardening
I think they all realise it isnt working, Its clear 2 hours of repeat Craft between 10pm and Midnight, sells better than 2 hours of Shop Extra

Latest posts

Back