Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Welcome back to all the saddo’s on here who watch IW!
Yes we are sad but it has a purpose. We see all the deception/sales tactics..’if you will’
And it lightens the day to have a jolly good laugh. It’s like watching Monty Python at times as it just makes no sense and is surreal…I only dip in and out like the rest of us(shows how poor telly is these days).
Coming up…a badge for Peter…View attachment 29971
Incontinentia buttocks more like 🤣

Not sure about that, more like weeny winkle (just guessing, I've seen him in his shorts) 😜🤣😲
You clearly didn't have a tape measure handy!

He may be like Donald Trump who is obsessed with his 'crowd sizes'. His 'crowd sizes' are bigger than anybody else's 'crowd sizes'. That tells me we're talking chipolata sausage (budget supermarket own brand).

Last edited:
Now she's bragging about decorating her house for Halloween. She's already had the newspapers asking her about it. The Times, Telegraph? Or, the local Burnley rag? Attention seeking idiot.
I no longer go on Facebook because it's full of people bragging how wonderful their lives are, I only follow people who I know personally and you know (if you know them personally) what they post is nonsense. 2 people I know on have claimed that a person/people have been mean to them, but never any details. Then we get all their 500 follows saying they are the most brilliant, cleverest, kindest person whoever existed, everyone is jealous of them and to ignore the haters. Cheaper than therapy I suppose. They have both done this more than once.

I couldn't bear to follow someone like Sally, the 100 presents is telling us how many friends she has (even after accounting for her family).

Fine, decorate your house for Halloween but why do you feel the need to share it with everyone? Newspapers? Really? I'm sure the Exchange and Mart will be begging to cover this auspicious event. In fact they're in a bidding contest with The Pig Breeders Weekly. Who will win? Does anybody care?🤔

Social media has a lot to answer for, especially where vulnerable teenagers are concerned. Why can't they just ignore toxic comments, but they seem incapable of doing so.
The thing is, I can choose to ignore social media, but it's not an option for the young. I can't be good for their mental health. Recently I was on a bus sitting near a mother and daughter, approx 8 years old. The girl was looking videos of her dancing (presumably on Instagram) and saying excitedly how many likes she had for each one (over 100). That's all that matters to them.

OK, just looked at YouTube feed. Salleh selling cheap looking beaded evening bags. Comparing them to bags in Monsoon. Then slagging off Monsoon by saying the last time she was in there she was a little bit shocked at the prices. Then repeated it in case Muriel didn't hear her the first time. Maybe if she didn't buy 100 Christmas presents or 275 pairs of sunglasses for a weekend break she would have the money to pay their prices.

OK, just looked at YouTube feed. Salleh selling cheap looking beaded evening bags. Comparing them to bags in Monsoon. Then slagging off Monsoon by saying the last time she was in there she was a little bit shocked at the prices. Then repeated it in case Muriel didn't hear her the first time. Maybe if she didn't buy 100 Christmas presents or 275 pairs of sunglasses for a weekend break she would have the money to pay their prices.
I buy quite a bit from Monsoon. They can be pricey, but the clothes are good quality, and I love their embroidered pieces, Joe Browns also. I thought Foghorn loved Boho clothing, which is what they sell.

I buy quite a bit from Monsoon. They can be pricey, but the clothes are good quality, and I love their embroidered pieces, Joe Browns also. I thought Foghorn loved Boho clothing, which is what they sell.
I haven't looked in there for a while. I don't mind paying a bit more if the stuff is good quality and suits/flatters me, I try to buy less but better quality stuff. You get reports in newspapers about how influencers find clothing in Poundland that are similar to Zara. However the quality is unlikely to be comparable, it's likely to be a cheap copy.

She does like Monsoon but was shocked at the prices, she even said it in a shocked way to emphasise the fact that she was shocked (in case you didn't realise that she was shocked).

Good news folks, Dirty Peter says "when this is all over for me, and it won't be too much longer, I'm going to be a brand ambassador for this collagen".
Probably a better brand ambassador for these wares….

IMG_4302.jpeg

Any of you get clothes from Matalan.

At my local Matalan, half the clothes Is normally chucked on the floor
Not often. There's one in Oxford Street but I don't always see anything I want to buy. Although I did buy a couple of hooded jackets from there which are nice quality. Don't remember it being untidy, that's really bad.

I haven't looked in there for a while. I don't mind paying a bit more if the stuff is good quality and suits/flatters me, I try to buy less but better quality stuff. You get reports in newspapers about how influencers find clothing in Poundland that are similar to Zara. However the quality is unlikely to be comparable, it's likely to be a cheap copy.

She does like Monsoon but was shocked at the prices, she even said it in a shocked way to emphasise the fact that she was shocked (in case you didn't realise that she was shocked).
She seems to get a lot from Tesco, and then completes the outfit with a designer handbag.

Latest posts

Back