Create & Craft not taking payments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having the item numbers dont help, could they have easily got rid of those graphics
Not as easy as you think. The graphics are of varying heights so to design a graphic - in a rush - that covers everything at all times - is impractical. Not to mention it would have been left on during breaks which is not what you want as a broadcaster. They have made an appropriate decision that covers all circumstances here.

If C&C do go t.ts up, then I wonder if Martyn would just take redundancy and retire early. Can’t see him going to IW3 as it’s no way the same as IW before the Bid mob took over. If I remember right he and a few others went exclusively to present on C&C around that time.
If CC go t*ts up as you say. There won't be any redundancy for anyone. The presenter you mention should have retired ages ago. He is very off-hand and disinterested most of the time.

If CC go t*ts up as you say. There won't be any redundancy for anyone. The presenter you mention should have retired ages ago. He is very off-hand and disinterested most of the time.
strange how we all have different opinions of presenters. I always enjoy watching when Martyn is presenting. I thought unless you’re self employed you’re entitled to statutory redundancy pay even if a company goes bust. It used to be 1 weeks pay for each full year you’ve worked for a company up to age 41, then 1 and a half for over 41 years old, up to a maximum of 20 years. Used to be a maximum limit on the weekly pay of around £400 pro rata so if you were on more than £21k youd dip out. It may have changed as its a long while ago when it happened to me.

It's a shame if C&C go I've watched the channel since day 1. But must admit lately the prices have sored. That's why I have to admit I watch Hobbymaker prices are unbelievable sometimes I mean that in a good way. I wondered why the likes of Phill Martin and Lisa have recently joined them thinking now if they were tipped off??
Good luck C&C..

strange how we all have different opinions of presenters. I always enjoy watching when Martyn is presenting. I thought unless you’re self employed you’re entitled to statutory redundancy pay even if a company goes bust. It used to be 1 weeks pay for each full year you’ve worked for a company up to age 41, then 1 and a half for over 41 years old, up to a maximum of 20 years. Used to be a maximum limit on the weekly pay of around £400 pro rata so if you were on more than £21k youd dip out. It may have changed as its a long while ago when it happened to me.
The presenters are freelance. It would be the backroom staff etc.

Latest posts

Back