Gatineau TSV 12/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree it is a good price, I’m confused because I have the eye product in a tube and it says cream and not serum, is it different?

I agree it is a good price, I’m confused because I have the eye product in a tube and it says cream and not serum, is it different?
Ooh, I missed that, you could be right. The picture shows a different product from the one in last year's TSV. Interesting!
Last year it was the Regenerating Eye Cream this year it is Advanced Eye Serum.

Gatineau Age Benefit Gift of Great Skin 5 Piece Collection
Item Number: 251607
QVC Price £185.00
Todays Special Value Price £74.95
P&P £3.95

The five-piece Age Benefit Gift of Great Skin Collection from Gatineau offers a complete skincare routine, with favourites from one of the brands most-loved collections, plus an exciting addition. The new Age Benefit Overnight Neck and Chest Treatment is a must-have for your beauty bag, designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone. Complemented by a supersize Age Benefit Advanced Eye Serum, Age Benefit Cleansing Elixir and more, you'll have every skincare step covered with this luxurious collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £438 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £74.95 plus P&P, you're saving £363.05.
Discover the newness - the brand new Age Benefit Overnight Neck and Chest Treatment is a rich, intensively hydrating balm cream that works to support thinning, fragile skin, while helping to reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. It helps leave your skin looking brighter and feeling smoother and more hydrated.
Get your glow back - the Age Benefit range is ideal for more mature skin types, working to help target problem areas including the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, loss of firmness and fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a more radiant-looking complexion with the help of this fantastic range and reveal smoother, more even-looking skin that feels revitalised and youthful.
Stay stocked up - keep your Gatineau skincare routine going by selecting our Subscribe & Save option. You'll receive one more delivery of this collection in 60 days, at today's same great price!
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Age Benefit Overnight Neck and Chest Treatment (50ml) - an intensively hydrating rich cream that helps support thinning, fragile skin while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
  • 1 x Age Benefit Multi Acid Peel (30ml) - this ten minute multi acid formula is designed to help carefully exfoliate your skin for a complexion that looks luminous. Infused with an AHA complex, caviar lime extract and hibiscus flower acids
  • 1 x Age Benefit Regenerating Cream (50ml tube) - currently only available at QVC. Formulated to help reduce the signs of ageing, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while working to brighten and smooth the appearance of skin to create a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Offering complete anti-ageing skincare in one step, this dry-skin cream provides essential moisture and is enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extracts, red algae extract, calcium, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter. Ideal for more mature skin, aged 50+
  • 1 x Age Benefit Advanced Eye Serum (30ml; supersize) - size currently only available at QVC. A targeted serum designed to be applied to the delicate skin around your eyes, which works to promote firmness and help minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
  • 1 x Age Benefit Cleansing Elixir (150ml) - a cleansing balm that works to melt away make-up and impurities while leaving your skin feeling more hydrated and plump. Formulated with pea peptide, oat lipids and omega 9 rich algae oil

Gatineau Age Benefit Gift of Great Skin 5 Piece Collection
Item Number: 251607
QVC Price £185.00
Todays Special Value Price £74.95
P&P £3.95

The five-piece Age Benefit Gift of Great Skin Collection from Gatineau offers a complete skincare routine, with favourites from one of the brands most-loved collections, plus an exciting addition. The new Age Benefit Overnight Neck and Chest Treatment is a must-have for your beauty bag, designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone. Complemented by a supersize Age Benefit Advanced Eye Serum, Age Benefit Cleansing Elixir and more, you'll have every skincare step covered with this luxurious collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £438 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £74.95 plus P&P, you're saving £363.05.
Discover the newness - the brand new Age Benefit Overnight Neck and Chest Treatment is a rich, intensively hydrating balm cream that works to support thinning, fragile skin, while helping to reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. It helps leave your skin looking brighter and feeling smoother and more hydrated.
Get your glow back - the Age Benefit range is ideal for more mature skin types, working to help target problem areas including the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, loss of firmness and fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a more radiant-looking complexion with the help of this fantastic range and reveal smoother, more even-looking skin that feels revitalised and youthful.
Stay stocked up - keep your Gatineau skincare routine going by selecting our Subscribe & Save option. You'll receive one more delivery of this collection in 60 days, at today's same great price!
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Age Benefit Overnight Neck and Chest Treatment (50ml) - an intensively hydrating rich cream that helps support thinning, fragile skin while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
  • 1 x Age Benefit Multi Acid Peel (30ml) - this ten minute multi acid formula is designed to help carefully exfoliate your skin for a complexion that looks luminous. Infused with an AHA complex, caviar lime extract and hibiscus flower acids
  • 1 x Age Benefit Regenerating Cream (50ml tube) - currently only available at QVC. Formulated to help reduce the signs of ageing, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while working to brighten and smooth the appearance of skin to create a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Offering complete anti-ageing skincare in one step, this dry-skin cream provides essential moisture and is enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extracts, red algae extract, calcium, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter. Ideal for more mature skin, aged 50+
  • 1 x Age Benefit Advanced Eye Serum (30ml; supersize) - size currently only available at QVC. A targeted serum designed to be applied to the delicate skin around your eyes, which works to promote firmness and help minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
  • 1 x Age Benefit Cleansing Elixir (150ml) - a cleansing balm that works to melt away make-up and impurities while leaving your skin feeling more hydrated and plump. Formulated with pea peptide, oat lipids and omega 9 rich algae oil

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 253646

Bit tempted but hmmmm, I've had Gatineau before and . . . . .

Anyone a real fan? I've very dry skin and although not hugely wrinkled it's not looking any younger. I just discovered the LE superskin serum moisturiser which is amazing (as good if not better than PCMC and 50ml) so should I wait or try this Gatineau set?

QVC are putting too many Christmas gift TSV out too early :cautious: One can only buy so much before the cash runs out.

CC

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £438

200ml Melting Cleansing Elixir £59 cost £10.63
30ml Multi Acid Peel £49 cost £8.83
50ml Regenerating Cream £115 cost £20.71
30ml Advanced Eye Serum £150 (as the 15ml is £75) cost £27.02
50ml Intensive Neck & Decollete Cream £65 cost £11.71

Total RRP £438 cost £78.90 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

Bit tempted but hmmmm, I've had Gatineau before and . . . . .

Anyone a real fan? I've very dry skin and although not hugely wrinkled it's not looking any younger. I just discovered the LE superskin serum moisturiser which is amazing (as good if not better than PCMC and 50ml) so should I wait or try this Gatineau set?

QVC are putting too many Christmas gift TSV out too early :cautious: One can only buy so much before the cash runs out.

CC
Sorry, I'll be of no use to you at all CC! My skin loves Gatineau, Age Benefit in particular. I too have dry skin. I will definitely be buying, great price and two products I've not used before. I'll still look out for the Elemis TSV though, old habits die hard ( plus I always buy my daughter the Christmas TSV). I must admit that I don't use Liz Earle, apart from Eyebright. Agree too many good Christmas TSV s come along together!

Latest posts

Back