Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeah, but tbf Muriel's eyes need retesting. The 'Chanel' bag she saw actually said "Chunel", and was being sold on a pop-up table at a car boot sale by a man who just happened to chance upon some factory discards that were spelt wrong, but were 100% to his belief, Chanel...

So in this instance I do believe Muriel.
The children in the gallery are having fun tonight, pretending that 'Muriel' has texted say the bags look like Chanel. Perhaps her friends Gladys and Maud might make an appearance soon (other generic old lady names are available).

You need to get the script written, you might get some success out of it! Maybe Muriel and Our Bet could appear playing themselves😁
Great idea.

Oh Juuuuuuune, what are all these parcels? "weighted blankets, dear, for my mother."
Now Juuuune, you know I can't be taking all these in the boot of the car - I told Malcolm I would help him transport his new fans at the weekend. Not only do they shower air around the room, not only do they cool the room, not only are they a joy.
"Yes, dear, but it's November"
That's not the point, June. People were multi-buying and you know how hot it gets in the office - Chris Duchump's face was like a burst tomato this morning.
"Can't Mason take them?"
No June, he can't come up to the sales floor - his fragrance sends the secretaries wild and the lads won't stop taking about his watch.........

Great idea.

Oh Juuuuuuune, what are all these parcels? "weighted blankets, dear, for my mother."
Now Juuuune, you know I can't be taking all these in the boot of the car - I told Malcolm I would help him transport his new fans at the weekend. Not only do they shower air around the room, not only do they cool the room, not only are they a joy.
"Yes, dear, but it's November"
That's not the point, June. People were multi-buying and you know how hot it gets in the office - Chris Duchump's face was like a burst tomato this morning.
"Can't Mason take them?"
No June, he can't come up to the sales floor - his fragrance sends the secretaries wild and the lads won't stop taking about his watch.........
We just need to decide on casting🤔

Good morning everyone. I did a similar thread on the bid tv forum and seeing as this channel this clearly morphing into that entity, I felt it may be appropriate to continue in the same vein.

I wonder who looked at bid TV's business model, saw it piss money up the wall and decided ''that will work on ideal world''

I don't expect this thread to be anywhere near as successful as the bid thread but no harm in jotting down your observations upon watching this assumed decline in quality shopping tv.
Good morning! It’s interesting to see how channels like Ideal World might adopt aspects of Bid TV's model despite its past issues. Observing their strategies and how they evolve could shed light on whether they can succeed where others stumbled.

Casting Suggestion for Exemplar Planet: The Inside Story of a Home Shopping Disaster
Ike Bason- Dominic Littlewood
Dieter Pyman - Leonard Rossiter
Holly Knacks - Gemma Collins
Bevan Drenolds - Malcolm Muggeridge
Chef Sparks - William Roache
Naslasher Ferrari - Carol Vorderman
Jeremy Dedwoodz - Terry Scott
Gemma Boyhell - Liz Truss
Giannis Aston-Martin - Pete Burns
Bob Dramaar - Anton Du Beke
Pieter Vonutrecht - Frank Spencer
Gallery Staff - The Double Deckers…

Casting Suggestion for Exemplar Planet: The Inside Story of a Home Shopping Disaster
Ike Bason- Dominic Littlewood
Dieter Pyman - Leonard Rossiter
Holly Knacks - Gemma Collins
Bevan Drenolds - Malcolm Muggeridge
Chef Sparks - William Roache
Naslasher Ferrari - Carol Vorderman
Jeremy Dedwoodz - Terry Scott
Gemma Boyhell - Liz Truss
Giannis Aston-Martin - Pete Burns
Bob Dramaar - Anton Du Beke
Pieter Vonutrecht - Frank Spencer
Gallery Staff - The Double Deckers…

Did you hear anything back ref the complaint(s) we put in to ASA?

Dear Mr. Lou Salsatian,

Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority. I’m sorry to hear that this matter has caused you concern.

We’re currently considering your complaint and will reply with more information in due course. In the meantime, if you would like more information about our work or the complaints procedure please visit our website, www.asa.org.uk.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Yours sincerely

Latest posts

Back