Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blow-up wobbly armchairs a snip at £99.99 each. They remind me of MFI sofas which just had foam interior and would collapse under any weight at all. Absolutely no support whatsoever.

This product is surely a joke. Buy two says Peter, well we'd expect such BS from him but I thought Alex was supposed to be Mr Honest. Not only this evidence.

Liverpool is a rare high street exception. Visited for the first time last year. Wow - what a vibrant, fantastic city centre. Great shops, lovely vibe. Friendly people. It can still be done. Nottingham (with charity shop after closed down shop) take note - the politicians that have assisted in killing the place retail wise with their pernicious business rates. Along with all the other prohibitive associated costs the smaller, independent type retailer now faces. Internet shopping we all do in the main, but counteracting the obvious convenience- what an absolutely soulless, lonely and faceless experience it usually is.
Liverpool is the only place where I've walked down the street and various locals said alright mate and acknowledged me and asked how I was doing. And not in a dodgy way.

Well, he knows he's going to hell. His words.
As I said - that town in Michigan.
Can you imagine having to tell people where you live?
Or worse, where to go?
🤣

Attachments

• IMG_7312.jpeg
    IMG_7312.jpeg
    474.7 KB · Views: 0
Dirty Peter was listing almost every ailment you could think of and recommending Emu Balm as the cure - not only for your hips, not only for your shoulder, not only for arthritis......etc etc. Terrible to be giving people in pain this hope.
He claimed it helped his Bet.........who, of course, has all manner of aches and pains, Might help if they moved out of the damp hovel.

Now the Doc desperately trying to flog wallets and card holders that are RFID - all manner of scare stories about skimming from mobile phones, your name and address being stolen, identity cloned.....blah blah blah.......

Clearly nobody biting because he keeps going to plinky plonky music and then coming back. He gets really desperate for sales. Wonder if they're on commission

Blow-up wobbly armchairs a snip at £99.99 each. They remind me of MFI sofas which just had foam interior and would collapse under any weight at all. Absolutely no support whatsoever.

This product is surely a joke. Buy two says Peter, well we'd expect such BS from him but I thought Alex was supposed to be Mr Honest. Not only this evidence.

Not defending him, however they work in selly telly with bills to pay. To that end, they'll metaphorically prostitute themselves to any channel, flogging anything, as long as they're getting paid.

I could launch a selly telly channel selling nothing but paper clips. If I pay enough, any of them would be happy to work for me, waxing lyrical about a box of 500 paper clips selling for £1.99.

Dirty Peter was listing almost every ailment you could think of and recommending Emu Balm as the cure - not only for your hips, not only for your shoulder, not only for arthritis......etc etc. Terrible to be giving people in pain this hope.
He claimed it helped his Bet.........who, of course, has all manner of aches and pains, Might help if they moved out of the damp hovel.
Do they crush emus to make this snake oil. Yuk. Or extract the oil from its glands, like castor oil from the beaver?

Saw some bloke sat staring and grimacing next to PS earlier, smile FFS!

Said topical on skin or take and works inside out.

That's before your stomach breaks it down and destroys the nutrients.

What a croc...

Clearly nobody biting because he keeps going to plinky plonky music and then coming back. He gets really desperate for sales. Wonder if they're on commission
What is this trend I've seen lately on IW with them stopping, playing-in VT recorded from earlier in show, over plinky-plonk music?
Seen it a lot on cooking, pans, bags slots.

Is it to give them a rest-break or to assess sales or decide on tactics?

He's now doing the old trick of suggesting something, then saying he isn't suggesting it.
"the key to this watch is the price. Some people make a living by buying things cheap and moving them around. I'm not saying you can do that, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth".
"Chistophe Duchumps are the pièce de résistance and so sellable"

He claims it's a £1750 watch and they have direct comparison.
"We can't say that if it isn't true" - it's not true but you keep saying it. We all know about the 85% off codes - only a massively unlucky naive fool would pay the price you claim it's worth.

His bouts of begging to buy one keep being interrupted by plinky-plonky.
You have to wonder if they get any viewers at all between 1am and 2.

Latest posts

Back