Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh Yes - Waterloo Sunset, ‘Terry and Julie’.
There was two of each in my class at infant school.
And only 14 in the class!
I read that as Terry and June and now I'm imaging an episode of their sitcom where Terry has ordered a load of tat off shopping telly and June had warned him not to. Hilarity ensues.

He pees gold. I pee green. GPs on Monday. He says he is selling body bags this evening. What a coincidence - an undertaker role would suit him down to the ground. Was just about to say Muriel and thought better of it... Him, not me...
Muriel’s texted in and said they are exactly like the French ch**l bags - yeah right, lying ****

I launched these cheap Chinese lights in 1994. One of my favourite products since my last favourite products..Charley? Charlie? Are people multi-buying these? No Pete...They can't get arrested these lights..Thank you, Charlie...YES Multi-Buying in huge numbers...I thought these had sold out...50,000 round the back, says Charlie... These lights could go up your back passage. A friend could fit them ..Tongue to corner of face leer to camera with theatrical Graysonesque pause...

Muriel’s texted in and said they are exactly like the French ch**l bags - yeah right, lying ****

Yeah, but tbf Muriel's eyes need retesting. The 'Chanel' bag she saw actually said "Chunel", and was being sold on a pop-up table at a car boot sale by a man who just happened to chance upon some factory discards that were spelt wrong, but were 100% to his belief, Chanel...

So in this instance I do believe Muriel.

He's just mentioned that he will be thinking of retiring in the next few years, and Ayrshire was mentioned again. Like I said before, he will have to be carried kicking and screaming off set. He loves his little self too much to just walk away. His ego wouldn't allow it.

Thought he was talking about Argyll & Bute, although it's just a short ferry ride across the Firth of Clyde from Ayrshire.

Peter with the usual, first in the UK to see them, then someone must have spoken in his ear and has to quickly add on live on TV.

Yeah just as well you added first to see on TV seeing as Amazon have been selling them for over two years.

I read that as Terry and June and now I'm imaging an episode of their sitcom where Terry has ordered a load of tat off shopping telly and June had warned him not to. Hilarity ensues.
You need to get the script written, you might get some success out of it! Maybe Muriel and Our Bet could appear playing themselves😁

Latest posts

Back