Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

where Rob is sitting with the window behind him looks way better than the wooden cladding that looks like curtains for a tacky show on first glance
I agree. I like how Rob is doing his show. He's using different areas of the new studio like the old IW did. The regulars Mason, Jacks and Simon seem to have got too comfortable behind that desk with a monitor behind them. Natalia described that area yesterday as a "beauty area"

I agree. I like how Rob is doing his show. He's using different areas of the new studio like the old IW did. The regulars Mason, Jacks and Simon seem to have got too comfortable behind that desk with a monitor behind them. Natalia described that area yesterday as a "beauty area"
Maybe they're hoping some of the beauty comes their way. Too late now I'm afraid;)

Well the Fish Lipped Gargoyle won’t be using it then will she.

Latest posts

Back