Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Him talking about his family comes from working on create and craft. As it’s mainly a guest talking there items, the presenters have to talk about stuff, and have a feeling craft viewers like it.
Yiannis the Yawn was more suited to C&C and lacks the flair to sell on generic shopping channels. He is the Steady Eddy and nice young man who blended in well with the lady with the crook neck who colours things in and the Dawn Bibbys and all the other slightly chubby grey haired women and the slightly fey men as they sell cards and felt pens and stencils and all the paraphernalia of crafting.

It is a world of its own really which I don't mean to disparage because I know it is clever and creative but of course deadly dull to anyone not into that sort of stuff. I pop over to fv 85 to check that it's as boring as ever and I am never disappointed.

Yiannis, you need to go back whence you came son.

Yiannis the Yawn was more suited to C&C and lacks the flair to sell on generic shopping channels. He is the Steady Eddy and nice young man who blended in well with the lady with the crook neck who colours things in and the Dawn Bibbys and all the other slightly chubby grey haired women and the slightly fey men as they sell cards and felt pens and stencils and all the paraphernalia of crafting.

It is a world of its own really which I don't mean to disparage because I know it is clever and creative but of course deadly dull to anyone not into that sort of stuff. I pop over to fv 85 to check that it's as boring as ever and I am never disappointed.

I like Crafting, But your post is so spot on

Survival spade!! Where does he think we live? I don't know about you, but I love on a housing estate, not up the Khyber Pass.
Peter Simon has been digging a hole for himself on screen for 20/30/40 years and so it's good to see he's finally been presented with a gold spade to honour his achievements.

Peter, we salute you sir and hope you enjoy your shyster shovel.

Survival spade!! Where does he think we live? I don't know about you, but I love on a housing estate, not up the Khyber Pass.
Does anyone remember the Monty Python sketch Hells Grannies, where gangs of old ladies used to attack defenseless young people innocently going about their business? Very funny. I can't add a link as I'm doing this on my phone, have a look on YouTube.

Perhaps he thinks we need defending from these vicious old ladies!

Does anyone remember the Monty Python sketch Hells Grannies, where gangs of old ladies used to attack defenseless young people innocently going about their business? Very funny. I can't add a link as I'm doing this on my phone, have a look on YouTube.

Perhaps he thinks we need defending from these vicious old ladies!
To be pedantic the Hell's Grannies were the invention of the Goodies. They also used to attack left turn signs.

The Goodies….Ah…memories of long gone times.. Their Ecky Thump sketch for black pudding martial arts was so hilarious for some viewers, one actually laughed himself to death watching it in 1975. Also the year Black Pudding Bertha (The Queen of Northern Soul) and loosely based around the sketch idea was a UK Top Twenty Hit for them, too.

No please don’t go back to Create and Craft. I’ve done all sorts of handicrafts over the years and do watch C&C quite a lot. He was so boring, he gave the reason he was leaving as he wanted to spend more time with his family. Perhaps he lives nearer to IW studio but at least with C&C their live broadcast ends at 10pm.

You lot can laugh and poke fun all you like, however I've bought the foldable spade to dig holes for my 'flamingo power Britain' scheme.

I've also bought the pro drone to record my endeavours.

And a Nubeo watch to keep me on time.

And the bubble gun toy to celebrate with bubbles after every 1000 flamingos installed.

And one of their air fryers to cook my food.

And the red light mask thing to keep me looking good for any tv interviews.

And the red light hand mitts to refresh my tired hands.

And Gammon scent to keep me smelling ok.

So yeah, make fun ...

:)

Latest posts

Back