Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not a direct comparison, but much cheaper and bigger than the 80L garden rubbish bags they are selling. Wowzers…Lumpy Bumpy, Right? Okay?

IMG_2728.jpeg

£3700….£3700…Here is your Inscription (AS..Ars…) A £3780 watch for £299.99 (never mentioned that is the first of five payments).. I only want the watch to go to the right person. No, Jeremy – you want to watch to go to the person with £1499.99. I understand it is a considered purchase. Yes, Jeremy. i’ve considered it and I’m not buying it.

Why use the £867 price alone comparison for the Nubeo watch on air for £299.99? Why not give the viewers an informed choice by showing the below also? Viewers who are not internet users are relying on you to be transparent with them on price. Why are you not doing this?

View attachment 27647

They're shysters, in front & behind the cameras, the term "informed choice" doesn't exist with Ideal world. The whole ridiculously inflated RRPs from quite a few watch brands on IW and elsewheres, are there for the simple reason of deception, to deceive the potential buyer. High RRP by brands infers a luxury, high quality watch way higher than it is in reality, massive discount by retailer infers potential customer is getting said luxury, high quality watch for a bargain price, way less than it should be retailing at. It's all one big con, by the brands and retailers.

That graphic they used for a higher price comparison – they said it was direct from the William Hunt website. I can’t be certain, but it looked nothing like the way watches are portrayed graphics wise on their website.

I think they cut and paste bits when they do these comparisons, i've seen some comparisons for the same/similar products and they don't have the exact same description as is shown on the site where the comparison is taken front, they seem to make subtle changes to suit their agenda.;)

Latest posts

Back