Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

J
I sort of agree and disagree with this statement. The folk who own/run the channel will want to retain the presenters who shift the most product. If there's not much between the good and bad presenters in terms of units shifted, fine. If the good presenters were shifting considerably less, I suspect they'd be asked to 'adjust their on screen sales technique.' You never know, if the likes of Rob consistently shift more product, maybe just maybe the managers will have a similar conversation with the bad presenters ... however for some reason I have my doubts.
I have no doubt your right. It’s hard however trying to work out exactly why ……

Sally for example is now is seen selling Opatra and other beauty products while others cover the Friday fashion.
´
is it because friday fashion sales are no better when she’s on than when she isn’t so shes been moved to a more general spot.

or
because her sales were so high on fashion and they want to increase their sales for Opatra and their other beauty products so they have moved her over to hopefully increase sales.

He just called Heather, Hayley. Is it just me or does he look particularly old and frail today? Like a condemned deck chair.
He looks old and frail to me too but then age is just a number and some age faster than others.
Hes either 13 years younger than me and very unhealthy, his consistent coughing would indicate that as a possibility alternatively his quoted age of sixty Is a total bunch of crock.

Last edited:
It was payday yesterday (not for me its next week but hey ho) so the new male presenter says people are happy so they want to stock up on batteries...wooo another same old same old presenter.....shock faced they are doing these on flexi pay also (no flexi as the price was incorrect haha)

PS the gallery have ballsed up the price and graphics........again! comedy central here.

Oh Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy, stick to acting as you know nothing about watches.

Usual guff about Christophe Duchamp being a Swiss watchmaker, moved the factory to the UK etc.

Said something about Chrispohe Duchamp, said "he" as though it's a person, which it ain't and it was actually a lady that started the brand.

Adds an extra £1000 to add the date feature on a watch. :eek::ROFLMAO:

This was 1992 so would be thirty here, looks a bit older but I guess he could be?

He did look a bit knackered today even before burning a whole 7 calories on that rather feeble looking stepper. And he had that smoker’s cough in the Bid TV days.

That said, he always seems to perk up considerably when exercising with the lovely Tim 🤔

He looks old and frail to me too but then age is just a number and some age faster than others.
Hes either 13 years younger than me and very unhealthy, his consistent coughing would indicate that as a possibility alternatively his quoted age of sixty Is a total bunch of crock.
He looks about 70 to me. Well, he did today. You think with all the secret of eternal youth beauty products and fitness miracle machines he’s sold over the decades, he’d look about seven, but he doesn’t.

Latest posts

Back