Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's pleading for Betty (Bet) to buy him a couple. Christ.

Right...right..ok....right....right....right...ok...right...right...right...right....right...ok. l...buy as many of these as you can.....right....right......right....right......ok.....right.....right......right....right....lads hav a buy.....right.....right.....right..... ladies treat yourself......right.......right.,..ok.....right......right......right.......right......ok.......Bet can you buy us a couple?......right......right.....right......ok....Charlie.......right.........ok.....right.......right.......fitted sheets.......ok......right......right........

Peter has so far lost weight from/bought/swears by all of the following equipment (yet still has a belly hanging out of his t-shirt):

- Vibrapower (all models)
- Inversion table
- Jane Plan
- The ab toner (old one IW MK2 had)
- Sit n' cycle
- Bike box (remember those ha!)
- Linear folding treadmill (which Jenny is likely still on, someplace)

So if you want to be as fit as Peter Simon, consider the above a shopping list! ;)

Last edited:
IMG_2002.jpeg

What the absolute? I've been without IW for a while as Virgin Media took it off. After finding that QVC have Elemis & Marla Wynne yet again (boring) I thought oh I know, I'll switch over to IW now it's back on again. Well.....Peter whatshisface, what a presenter, I'd forgotten how bad how was. Right. OK. Right. OK. on and on and on with ****** Gammon, never heard of it. How is he still allowed to be a presenter? He makes QVC look like Oscar winners. Oh man, now he has his beer belly out! How did he go from eau de perfume to that contraption he's wearing? I feel like I must be on a trip! Come back QVC.

finally air fryer and I actually got our air fryer from IW and was like 30 quid less than anywhere else. From the brand that went bust in the US but it's ****** good !!

but who the heck are homesmart ?? cant find them online bar TJC and IW so just their own brand name which is different

Latest posts

Back