Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I gathered she dictated her own shows, but she appears friendly, with her ooh my lovelies if you have any issues don’t forget to contact me
I gathered she dictated her own shows, but she appears friendly, with her ooh my lovelies if you have any issues don’t forget to contact me
Thanks, but not needed, I have probably said too much!! Lol 😆😆😆

Here is a reason why IW mk3 and Pedro will never change (or dont want to change)

The E glide scooter is back for £439.99......rewind to last Saturday night the bold Pedro was so delighted to tell the viewer (more than once) that the price of £439.99 was for that hour only and wont be back at said price as IW mk3 had come to an agreement with E glide.....alas that was more rubbish spouted!! :rolleyes: :poop:🛴

I wonder why nobody posts during Sally’s shows
I'm doing some video editing with Ideal World on in a YouTube window. She is on mute lol. I saw her perform live as Cheryl Baker replacement on Bucks Fizz many years ago. She can sing and has a belter of a voice but can't seem to turn it down when talking :LOL: She also comes off with so much BS I can't listen to it for very long

Promising nylon wigs hour coming up this evening..

IMG_1996.jpeg

Latest posts

Back