Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They were £60 a pop plastic remote cars on now for £12.99. £60 where and when? Feigns shock when told you get two of them. Charlie querying the price in the mirror now. Just do it, Charlie. A genuine mistake apparently. Just off to sail down the Thames on a sixpence now. 1:20 scale? Are you sure.. What an object load of cobblers.

jeez, all that faux excitement over a cheap toy car. 'The power on em is something else' OK Pete, whatever you say Pete :rolleyes:

Pretend price query stunt, shouty time :oops:
I’ve heard more powerful paper planes. Put that wretched stomach away, Walter.

They are expecting Charlie to ring Charlie and make sure if it is a mistake. Charlie trying to ring himself, but he is engaged at the moment.

He doesn’t do exercise it’s not in his nature, he says. That seems to contradict with my memories of him on the previous version where he was singing the praises of the treadmill and how successful he had been in losing weight using it.
Don't forget the inversion table.

He's now referencing Bet. He was telling Bet. Can someone call an ambulance for him, needs to be accessed by a mental health professional.

He doesn’t do exercise it’s not in his nature, he says. That seems to contradict with my memories of him on the previous version where he was singing the praises of the treadmill and how successful he had been in losing weight using it.

And the vibrapro gave him a six pack. wonder if the blue polo shirt will make a comeback. ;):ROFLMAO:

IMG_1997.jpeg

Splash it all over…

Tuck your ****** shirt in, man.

Latest posts

Back