Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are you supposed to invent customers to read texts not from them out to praise products they haven’t bought? Presume they can produce a text if challenged? Who it is from is another matter.

Are you supposed to invent customers to read texts not from them out to praise products they haven’t bought? Presume they can produce a text if challenged? Who it is from is another matter.

Yeah, I can only presume someone in the gallery (or somehow related to production) texts in so there's some "log" of an actual text, should they be asked to produce it.

I find it interesting how sometimes with a new item they'll get a "text in" making some dubious price comparison (see Gammon when it launched, and someone text in to say they'd seen it on sale for over £1k (!!) and for the next 3/4 shows, the presenters kept saying "one viewer saw it for over £1k"). A nice, blame-free way to make a BS direct comparison.

I see Simon Lies is on Create and Craft tomorrow with Piranha at 5pm

On Shop Extra I won a pull 'n chop (during one of those "text in for a chance to win, no purchase necessary") things. It arrived in a box and the "padding" was 5 unused Jiffy bags all crumpled up. Hope he dispatches customer purchases with a something more appropriate! It's a fairly good product tbf, but not worth the RRP - most of Simon Iles "Piranha" items can be found (without his logo on) about 40% cheaper.

What the absolute? I've been without IW for a while as Virgin Media took it off. After finding that QVC have Elemis & Marla … yet again (boring) I thought oh I know, I'll switch over to IW now it's back on again. Well.....Peter whatshisface, what a presenter, I'd forgotten how bad how was. Right. OK. Right. OK. on and on and on with ****** Gammon, never heard of it. How is he still allowed to be a presenter? He makes QVC look like Oscar winners. Oh man, now he has his beer belly out! How did he go from eau de perfume to that contraption he's wearing? I feel like I must be on a trip! Come back QVC.

Welcome back to IW…

…As you've found out, things have gone down hill a lot 😂

Latest posts

Back