Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He looks like a nearing retirement Times Furnishings salesman in a John Collier suit, trying to sell you a couple of old pouffes on the drip…

Oh now he lives on his own again..Funny how he always does that when he‘s flogging in a bedsit type products..Oh…now ‘WE’ went to Whitby….We? Make your mind up about your true domestic circumstances…

He looks like a nearing retirement Times Furnishings salesman in a John Collier suit, trying to sell you a couple of old pouffes on the drip…

Oh now he lives on his own again..Funny how he always does that when he‘s flogging in a bedsit type products..Oh…now ‘WE’ went to Whitby….We? Make your mind up about your true domestic circumstances…
he's the 'king' of shopping TV, is it the royal 'we'?

Looks like he may have had the personal pride to walk away from what looked like yesterday, graphics wise, the outlet store for the Fantasy Channel. And perhaps also got sick of the 3rd Year media and broadcast students' production values. If that is so, you have to give him some credit for that act alone. It's a pity some others don't do the same.

The one in the colour of a teddy bear/caterpillar boots, wow that was truly hideous. It was almost ‘bright brown’!!!

I enjoy the comments posted here but less and less i find myself watching it now because there really is nothing remotely worth buying and I don't see that changing.

The philosophy appears to have been: Buy IW branding and customer database- flog TJC tat to a bigger audience.
My watching consists of hopping on to the YT feed maybe 2-3 times a week for maybe a minute or so each time if that. Like you say, whilst it's enjoyable coming on here to read and post, we don't really need to watch for lengthier periods of time to know what's going on.

Maybe it 'will' improve after the new studio launches (if this ever actually happens) however I seriously have my doubts.

Even when you look at some of the comments on the Gemporia and TJC sections, viewers and buyers of those channels are becoming more disillusioned with what they're watching, the products offered etc.

The general direction is downwards with the possible exception being QVC ... that isn't going to change.

Latest posts

Back