Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How do any of the presenters motivate themselves to go on air at IW mk3?

Pedro stood for almost an hour selling an £20 advent calendar that will not be sent out until 29th Nov, Pedro just throwing all his usual words at the sale.......they went to a break....it went silent the screen changed and then we heard Pedro giving out a big sigh!!! just so depressing all round.

Same old crap products, crap graphics, crap sound, dull studio....well large cupboard in reality, Just watching Pedro tonight feels like its on its death bed as we head into a cold December, I cant see it been here after christmas.

How do any of the presenters motivate themselves to go on air at IW mk3?

Pedro stood for almost an hour selling an £20 advent calendar that will not be sent out until 29th Nov, Pedro just throwing all his usual words at the sale.......just so depressing all round.

Same old crap products, crap graphics, crap sound, dull studio....well large cupboard in reality, Just watching Pedro tonight feels like its on its death bed as we head into a cold December, I cant see it been here after christmas.
If you think these graphics are bad, did you see them this morning

The last time I saw Mike Mason on air he looked genuinely fed up and frustrated at times. Selling cheap trinkets and toys, item after item, and having to front out all the production cock-ups. I think that thermometer was the last straw if last straws it is.

The last time I saw Mike Mason on air he looked genuinely fed up and frustrated at times. Selling cheap trinkets and toys, item after item, and having to front out all the production cock-ups. I think that thermometer was the last straw if last straws it is.
Yeah agreed, we all can talk about and have our say about Mike, but it looked like he was running the whole show and keeping it together all by himself!

What has he done to those ceramic heaters he bought all those years back, chucked them

Based on the reviews, most people who bought those chucked them 🤭.

But yeah: no consistency from Pedro (well, consistent in being inconsistent). A few weeks back he said he'd bought the not-a-direct-comparison-to-a-dyson-bladeless-fan-heater he was flogging as "it's that good".

Peters hacks up over his uncooked burnt bacon rolls. That bacon rind looks lubbery… In fact he has two crusty rolls - or is it just the way he walks…Next he sneezes over a pizza to add extra mozarella…Not a direct comparison..You must insure this undirect comparison..He is slowly becoming an Avid Merrion puppet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe he had a hissy fit - I aint flogging no more Gammon ! Please no more Gammon!!!

Has Simon not heard of microwave ovens and air fyers, flogging a dead horse with that bag-o-shite on air now springs to mind

Latest posts

Back