Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Surely if it was the end you have A closing down Sale lasting for weeks

I Remember when Shop closed yes I’m that old, they had a Closing Down Sale

Not necessarily, if things are that bad they would probably be calling in the administrator, would depend on what the administrator decides is the next move.

Bordell could give them a few tips, he's well experienced with bankruptcy. Page & Cooper are well known in the watch collecting world and not in a good way. ;)

If you can order by phone, why don’t they just say you can only order by phone, they then could sell whatever there website has

Depends if the web site is linked to their stock control. If web site down then stock control may be down as well so they won't know stock levels, could end up over selling stuff they don't have in stock.

Ideal World Closing Down Extravaganza. Roll Up! Roll Up!! Filter Tip! Filter Tip!..Ring Meister, Mike here, Ladles & Jellyspoons.. Well, Mike? Yes, Michael? What have got for the mug…er..ladies and gents to purchase at magnificent closing down prices? Well, Michael? We have these Tommy Earnshaw free gifts worth £60 wallets that we are selling now for er..£60…Michael..I don’t mean to hurry you, and just some neighbourly advice, but that’s crap!! Gis us some good gear…Right!! Harr Abart…these air frying leaflets??Previously £4.99 and yours as our closing down thank you for everything gift for just £10.99, plus no P&P coz we ain’t bleedin’ sending them….

Sally Jacks could just become a full time youtuber, Social Influencer

I'm pretty sure she'd need many, many thousands more subs and views before youtube could replace her IW gig, despite 5 years on youtube and daily advertising on IW she's only managed to amassed a colossal 12K subs and most of her vids barely break 1K views. I know her ego may be telling her she's some renowned youtuber/social media influencer but in the grand scheme of things she's pretty much an irrelevant minnow. ;)

There is closing down and there is disappearing overnight. Woolworths and BHS were long established High Street retailers and yes, they had closing down sales as a formal end. Whereas some companies, don’t announce they are in trouble and close mid-order…Just sayin’ in general like.

The website suddenly went down, and the channel then got pulled from the EPG..

Crawley could get a job as an exhibit in the Chamber of Horrors. In fact, where is old rubber head lately?
Saw him presenting an electric bike show only yesterday (it could have been a repeat though) and he actually did a decent job of things, pointing out how battery life can vary depending on terrain, weight, etc.; something mainly ignored by other presenters I've seen (though I don't often see Shaun Crawley).

Another presenter I haven't seen recently is Paul Becque; his voice also seems to be notably absent on recent promotions where normally you would expect to hear him quite frequently (thank god because I can't stand him). Anyway it wouldn't be surprising if Ideal World were to soon close for good especially as many suppliers would be extremely wary of dealing with a company after its previous incarnation went insolvent. Serious system glitches can be a symptom of being unable to afford the necessary staff or third-party maintenance contracts due to desperate cost-cuttiing.

How much has today‘s continuing farrago of cock ups cost them so far in lost sales? Being conservative it must be at least 50 quid.

Crawley could get a job as an exhibit in the Chamber of Horrors. In fact, where is old rubber head lately?
still around whenever his brummy bird is on, he was on at the weekend, hands clasped under his pot belly, nodding away like a nodding dog.

Have they had a cyber attack on their website today, sounds like their it systems are crapped out I hope they kept a good backup- their linea super computer came with a free pen instead of virus protection software!

still around whenever his brummy bird is on, he was on at the weekend, hands clasped under his pot belly, nodding away like a nodding dog.

Have they had a cyber attack on their website today, sounds like their it systems are crapped out I hope they kept a good backup- their linea super computer came with a free pen instead of virus protection software!

I have heard the hackers are asking to be paid by Clearpay and Ideal will only do a deal with Flexi

Latest posts

Back