Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No she defintely lives in Burnley, Her Son Frankie sounds more northern than her

Don’t diss the jacks, she drives hundreds of miles 2 times a week to work for IW
She might live in Burnley but the constant ‘norvern bird’ is tiresome especially as the accent she says it in is not norvern!

I find accents fascinating but she is a bore.

As per SiRich, accents absolutely fascinate me, and hers is about as Lancashire as a Staffordshire Hotpot.

Could this be... Goodbye Ideal World?

IDEAL WORLD LTD

Company number 11962549

2 charges registered

Charge code 1196 2549 0001

Created
30 May 2023

Delivered
30 May 2023

Status
Outstanding

Persons entitled
Sportsdirect.Com Retail Limited

Brief description
All estates or interests in any freehold and leasehold…

_

Charge code 1196 2549 0002

Created
6 June 2023

Delivered
9 June 2023

Status
Outstanding

Persons entitled

Brief description

Could this be... Goodbye Ideal World?

IDEAL WORLD LTD

Company number 11962549

2 charges registered

Charge code 1196 2549 0001

Created
30 May 2023

Delivered
30 May 2023

Status
Outstanding

Persons entitled

Brief description

_

Charge code 1196 2549 0002

Created
6 June 2023

Delivered
9 June 2023

Status
Outstanding

Persons entitled

Brief description

So is Mike Ashley involved with IW

So is Mike Ashley involved with IW

I'm no expert but just guessing, this accountant stuff looks double dutch to me.;)

IW were having money problems,.

Solution

SDI (Retail co 8) a non trading company, were named as a person of significant control at the end of May.

SDI's registered address is the same as Sportsdirect.com Retail Ltd.

Looks like SDI (Sports Direct) were given somewhere between 25-49% control of IW.

In return Sports Direct have given IW a debenture loan, and the charges filed are the securities IW have agreed with Sports Direct if IW fail to pay back the loan.

So doesn't look like IW will be off our screens any time soon, but it will either rise like a phoenix or be another addition to the House of Fraser stable.

In the current standing Ashley seems the perfect fit really I doubt Ideal will get anyone better

Despite the understandable misgivings Newcastle fans have he has saved some much bigger names from what looked on paper worse positions

I thought the guy who bought IW last year was rich

He seems to have been a director in a lot of companies, many dissolved and quite few new, any info on him seems to call him an entrepreneur but nothing about him being rich, probably aquired the IW name and assets on the cheap.

looking at things he didn't buy the original IW shopping direct company, it was liquidated, he just acquired the assets (Building, stock etc) and name, he changed the name of his existing company, Brandchests ltd to Ideal World Ltd. He also hasn't been the majority shareholder since feb last year.

The beauty chap who was on sometime in the afternoon has until very recently been a fairly regular face on TJC...

This fits a now regular them where a brand starts on TJC and seems to do well numbers-wise (at a higher price) and Ideal I presume attracts them across somehow

Mason really didn't like him as a confident middle-aged male it wasn't a great match

The beauty chap who was on sometime in the afternoon has until very recently been a fairly regular face on TJC...

This fits a now regular them where a brand starts on TJC and seems to do well numbers-wise (at a higher price) and Ideal I presume attracts them across somehow

Mason really didn't like him as a confident middle-aged male it wasn't a great match

He's been on IW a few times, think the first time i saw him was last year.

Putting an old man in a young one‘s clothes is never a good look - particularly when he is still in them.

9FD5D2F0-61F2-4DF8-9D3A-D0D443259F0E.jpeg
MASTER PO FROM KUNG FU AND UPSIDE DOWN HEAD FROM IW

sports direct website products already also on ideal world, so can see there might already be a link eg sol cal, Lonsdale, penguin.

Latest posts

Back