Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bravely our Sal is hanging on,everything is repeat repeat,sun in her eyes sound going in and out.
If this goes pop t**s up I will not be suprised.
My name is Den her arms outstretched as the ship goes down🤣

Havent tuned In for a few days, I’ve still got a couple of clearpay payments of the Coronation Coin left hope they don’t get screwed

If they did go under I wonder what would happen to the presenters would TJC or Create and Craft take them on, I think Joe and Dean may get given more shifts on Create and Craft as they do hours for them anyway, but not sure about the rest

Reg Varney is hardly ever there nowadays. Mason, I would have thought a 1st team start cert for the Voscock watch extravaganza last night replaced by a youth team player. Very odd feel to Exemplar Planet these days.

Havent tuned In for a few days, I’ve still got a couple of clearpay payments of the Coronation Coin left hope they don’t get screwed

If they did go under I wonder what would happen to the presenters would TJC or Create and Craft take them on, I think Joe and Dean may get given more shifts on Create and Craft as they do hours for them anyway, but not sure about the rest
Crawley could get a job as an exhibit in the Chamber of Horrors. In fact, where is old rubber head lately?

And Mason could easily make the switch to QVC…

’ERE, Michael!!! Yes, Mike. Welcome ladies and gents to a bit quality… ahem er Me!! a bit of bleedin’ value, and a shedload of convenience. It’s Michael ‘ere wiv yer fashion, girls. Frocks with a dual purpose, Michael.. Indeed, Mike. Dresses and Tents..Now darlin’ me old sweetheart, (engaging with QVC larger model), ain’t yer better off on the pasties hour with old tight pants Peters?? ‘Ere, floor walker..get her a wider entrance…

I don’t think companies in trouble have closing down sales, do they? They just fold. That said, we don’t know whether this company is actually in trouble or just being completely inefficient.

You know if IW had been a competent company and need maintenance done their web site etc, then you would have thought they would have planned in advance with their partners, and had show that didn't need their web site working ie Emma, Law, Collectable Coins folk etc heck they could have done hours gardening shows and told customers to use their garden bargains web site, it still works as it's not connected to their main site.

Latest posts

Back