Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chef Double Entendre testing the culinary air frying boundaries once again. Assisted by Pis..Pint Pot. Filet Mignon? A nice Fortress Stilt Fisherman Indulgence? No...Burgerserie and Bunstosski in Redisdisaski Sauceooni.

Amazing how many of Peter SImons friends live in traditional working-class towns

Tonight we have "Jen from Rochdale I really hope you can get this" next to Jim looking awkwardly at the wrong camera

'Game changer' time. :ROFLMAO:

One show air fryer is the future, anything you can cook in an oven you can do in an air fryer.

Next show, pans that you can put in your oven, which we're not supposed to be using, is a game changer. That oven which we're not supposed to be using is getting well used tonight.

Had a deep-fat fryer on TJC the other day!

Normally a cuss word on every channel :) Sold really quickly tbf they didn't pretend it was healthy

'Game changer' time. :ROFLMAO:

One show air fryer is the future, anything you can cook in an oven you can do in an air fryer.

Next show, pans that you can put in your oven, which we're not supposed to be using, is a game changer. That oven which we're not supposed to be using is getting well used tonight.
But they're huge in America, so they must be good 👍 9 piece pan set, but only 2 used, so no need for all the others 🤔 hmm, well, it's another high end watch show now 😎 I shall check out my basket, put them on my house insurance, and thank god for Geneva watch show 😎

But they're huge in America, so they must be good 👍 9 piece pan set, but only 2 used, so no need for all the others 🤔 hmm, well, it's another high end watch show now 😎 I shall check out my basket, put them on my house insurance, and thank god for Geneva watch show 😎

Yeah the British designed watches.

Strangely Bonest Gatti in Germany claim they are a German Design.

Of course they're made in China and on Ali so the designer is probably Chinese with a touch of British and German heritage in his blood. ;) :ROFLMAO:

And now its MulberRay back with his silky duvet.

Will we get a story about how mother nature is best! A story of how only 0.0000000005 duvets have only ever been returned? A story of how MulbeRay went to a caravan and outdoors show and how everyone was flocking to him wanting his duvet?

But most of all will we get through the hour without falling asleep?? Due to MulbeRays droning monotoned looped stories? :sleep:

Amazing how many of Peter SImons friends live in traditional working-class towns

Tonight we have "Jen from Rochdale I really hope you can get this" next to Jim looking awkwardly at the wrong camera
I am not sure he lives in one. I think he left that life (if he ever had it) a long time ago. I have never seen a public figure other than Rudolph Hess, with so little documented about his private life.

Latest posts

Back