Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The reason being is .....

All four corners is in the building. ;)

Oh instead of everybody asking Shaun et al about the watch he's wearing, now everybody asks about the Ben Sherman fragrance, you can just imagine Shaun being mob by folks asking, what watch you wearing, where did you get that fragrance from, what air fryer do you use, do you really like the crap you sell, etc etc. :ROFLMAO:

"Do you know what....." Shaun doesnt like mentioning Christmas "Do you know what...." within the first 10 mins of the watch hour "Do you know what....." He isnt doing very well not mentioning Christmas as every second word coming out of him is Christmas......"Do you know what......." his assistant is just as bad 4 corners of the globe and all that "Do you know what.....!!!!!

Ah well looks like a few friends of Shaun are getting a cheap Ben Sherman watch for there xmas, pretty sure they'll be really excited at the thought of that, bet they can't wait.
Xmas/birthdays must be murder if you're a friend or family of an IW presenter, no surprises on your gifts, you know you're going to some crap off IW.

All four corners is in the building. ;)

Oh instead of everybody asking Shaun et al about the watch he's wearing, now everybody asks about the Ben Sherman fragrance, you can just imagine Shaun being mob by folks asking, what watch you wearing, where did you get that fragrance from, what air fryer do you use, do you really like the crap you sell, etc etc. :ROFLMAO:
The questions just write themselves…

And who are you?
Ideal World? Is that a washing powder?
Why are you wearing a watch the size of a manhole cover?
What IS that smell?

I might have typed this before but I think it's time for a refresher :)

When you stop and think about it (which is what viewers should do BEFORE they buy) these presenters flog all sorts of health pills, keep fit and beauty products. The latter especially they'll tell viewers can roll back the years, oh look at all the amazing before and after pics!

So why is it, with access to all these amazing products (many of which they tell us they use), that the presenters still very much look their age ... if not older!

For goodness sake, with no disrespect to them, the brand ambassador for the beauty stuff that's normally reduced from £1,000 to £29.99 has very obviously had work done. But why would this be required if you're using these near magical creams, sleeping on the best mattresses, using the best keep fit equipment etc?

;)

.on a different point my god Elder Fields on TJC flogging Gumages watches I've never heard anything like it...shocking...the same re-branded designs that his other brand Swan and Edgar sell on IW....no shame these people.
I genuinely lol when they're flogging these 'quality' timepieces. They look like they should be selling for £19.99 or given as prizes in those grabber game things. I'm not even saying that as a joke, I'm being perfectly serious.

I genuinely lol when they're flogging these 'quality' timepieces. They look like they should be selling for £19.99 or given as prizes in those grabber game things. I'm not even saying that as a joke, I'm being perfectly serious.
Those 'Swan and Gumages' (good collective name for the rubbish) are aimed at viewers who don't know about watches, aren't that intelligent and up for an impulse buy if they get sucked in by the sales pitch. And IW/TJC must sell a lot/have a decent profit margin to justify their continuing presence, though the one time I saw them on TJC with their on-screen sales counter they weren't exactly selling that quickly, which was worth seeing because it put Ideal World's sales hype ('approaching single figures' indeed) into perspective.

That's a pretty good appraisal. Swan & Edgar want £190 for this one

which in reality is this watch just rebranded and it's true retail value £25.94 (and that's the retail price on Ali, imagine what the wholesale price is)

Just to add, although the watches are just cheap rubbish, I used to have Ben Sherman shirts, back in the 1970s when folks could afford to buy them (like Doc Martins) without having taking out a loan. :ROFLMAO:

Now like most fashion brands way over priced for what you're getting.
I also had Ben Sherman shirts 👍 pleat down the back 😁
I've always said the watches they flog are only worth one instalment of whatever they're charging 😁

Everything on this channel and others of a similar nature is ‘Your’. Your item number..Your P&P…Your Elasticated Basque…Your Wouldn’t be Seen Dead in it Floral Dress…Your Dick of the Pay…Giving an emotional blackmail type pre-purchase sense of nurture for YOUR postage and YOUR packing…Pleading with you almost to adopt them and care for them.. YOUR favourite awful colour or YOUR flightless drone. You’re having me on is one they don’t promote, funnily enough.

This is how I imagine Mike of the Mason's getting upset on tonight's show.:D

Capture mx.JPG

Latest posts

Back