Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Randomly he comes out with Kiss My Anorak
I saw a clip of Larry Grayson on YouTube. He was telling this funny story about speaking to a woman who was snooty. He said "well I told her she could kiss my anorak". In that context it makes sense because you think he's going to say "kiss my arse". A selly telly presenter saying it randomly is just weird.

To the boys in the gallery, feel free to pass this feedback on to Dirty Peter.

IMG_0014.jpeg
Take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror Simon. Is this how you wish to be remembered at your funeral?

He was talking to Jean Paul at Christopher Duchamp (get the name right) originating from Manderisa in Swutzerland, and he's been a fan of Duchump for over 30 years. Lie after lie, he just can't help himself.
Who presumably doesn’t exist. I think he wants to invent a Gianfranco for that particular part of Switzerland. Similar to Brendan in Ireland..

Last edited:
There is no shame with him. He’s been allowed to get away with it for too long. He should have been got rid of after his European workers on-air rant several years ago. Clearly, he thinks he is untouchable.

Heirloom Value, my Ar se…In fact, my ar se has more heirloom value.. You MUST insure it - each buttock…
DOC I would be interested to know how much you or another think the Crissy Does Crap watches would be at a fair price?

The one I have states 2.5 mins preheat. I did check the temp with a thermometer and the plates were around 100c at that point. Not sure if its advisable to go beyond the preheat time from manufacturer.

Think my microwave is likely 600 watts or so, I usually add an extra minute or three for anything I reheat in it. It is old by anyone's standards (early 80's) and the plastic panel is yellow, but its pretty clean and rust-free so I stick with it. More power might yield better results.

Wanted to try out a cheaper option and see how it went, as with all these gadgets we buy them, try once and they go to that cupboard of shame.

Has to be said the flavour of the sausages yesterday was spot on and cooked how I like them - Lidl deluxe cumberland they were.
Your microwave is from the 80s? 😲

Wow. What make is it? How has it lasted so long? Infrequent use?

We go through a microwave every 5+ years when the electrics go (the magnetron that creates the waves) or the transformer/power supply. Or gets too rusty (but we clean it down and usually ok).

But use ours almost daily and for long periods (20+mins) sometimes.

Have had Panasonic, Asda, Sharp.
They all break eventually from use, imho.
How's yours lasted so long?!

We go through a microwave every 5+ years when the electrics go (the magnetron that creates the waves) or the transformer/power supply. Or gets too rusty (but we clean it down and usually ok).

Noticed today it says "Made in Japan" that probably helped.

If it's of help I can refer you to post #47782.

Latest posts

Back