Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What was he hysterically wittering on about today? Some average looking bag having a price tag of nearly £800? One they were selling for a fraction of that. There's only one type of person that suffers from these sort of lies and exaggerations, and that is the poor hard up, uninformed saps who generally watch and buy from these sort of channels, being fooled into parting with their money by grossly inaccurate and uncorroborated pricing information. No shopping channel should be allowed to quote prices like this without firm evidence that the product has been sold for that price. And at more than one seller, too. Not using some bogus RRP somewhere on some website, or nothing at all other than a buffoon like Simon picking fantasy prices out of the air. Makes me mad at times. No wonder these brash shopping television presenters live in big expensive houses and use their central heating.

BACK OFF, GOT IT?!?

Everyone knows this is how to do business.

You decide on a product to sell.

You determine its retail value, let's say £500. You are certain it can easily sell for this ALL DAY LONG.

You then take said retail value, divide it by 10, giving you £50.

You then sell the item for £50 instead of £500.

It's common business sense surely?!?

;)

I’m not that sad to buy LOL

Why does he keep saying First Layer Leather sounds cheap

Ah yes, the memories of Peter Volleywhatshisname on the previous IW, gently squeezing the bonded leather of those hideous chairs and sofas they used to sell. Slap some 70s music on those scenes and they were worthy of any 'adult entertainment' video ...

Morbid but practical, I guess…

IMG_4467.jpeg

Haven’t been on for a while as needed a break and some counselling😉,however my thoughts on Peter( for what it’s worth):
I actually believe he is being a parody of himself. There is no doubt he and the rest read this forum and I reckon he does it to wind us up.

He is so over the top with everything and he knows he can get away with it. Untouchable almost. Can say what he likes.
When Ms/Mr Gullible buy something it’s “well done, congratulations “…..and in his tiny head thinks( for keeping me in a well paid lifestyle on the back of conning and deceiving my viewers).

It’s not so much the price of the items (yes I know they can be cheaper) but the way he sells them . Lying deceiving and lots of other ‘ings’.

He really is a horrible little man. May God have mercy on your soul Peter aka Muriel when you read this.
Hope your family don’t suffer at the hands of someone of your ilk

Latest posts

Back