Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tonight..I cannot bear to look at the smarmy, without a care, disingenuous fuc….He’s like a very bad smell in a room with rusty windows.
I used to think he was amusing, now I just think he doesn't give a **** about the viewers, just as long as he makes a sale. Banging the table, and desperate rantings. I would imagine he is a very unpleasant person.

I used to think he was amusing, now I just think he doesn't give a **** about the viewers, just as long as he makes a sale. Banging the table, and desperate rantings. I would imagine he is a very unpleasant person.
From the footage I saw that led to his Ideal World suspension several years ago, he seemed an extraordinarily unpleasant person, and that's putting it mildly.

They are just relentlessly conning people who don't use the Internet to price compare. Shame on them.
Claiming just 12 Phillips AAA batteries for £29.40 on the price comparison they did on 15/09.

No clue where this fantasy land price was, thats annoyed me ,blatant bull:poop: to try dupe people.

Jokers

Pretty sure previous incarnations of IW did have more brands that consumers would recognise, Sekonda for one.

I assume its down to the margins they can make on those they do offer.

Somebody's getting a biiiiiig margin with the VE watches that's for sure. ;) :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if a few brands or more likely the distributors/promoters have had enough of selly telly after IW going bust twice (although most of the brands that used to feature were through distributors, like Kevski, Martin "all 4 corners" Cunningham etc rather than the brands themselves dealing with IW). Brands like Sekonda don't need it, they're well known and available at plenty of outlets. I think selly telly is only a benefit for brands which public know little about and have no real presence on the high street or many online retailers (especially the well known watch retailers). I find it hard to imagine any decent brand would want to be connected with the shysters at IW.

PS

See Kevski doesn't have any Mathey-Tissot watches available on his site anymore (although still on his ebay store), wonder if El Fridgio & Kevski are parting ways?:unsure:

Parfums 3 for 2, does that mean you can buy 3 of the same

looks like one of each (buy all function) although, i do vaguely remember someone asking similar about another product, can't remember what it was now, but they asked if they could have 3 of 1 instead of 1 of each and i think the response was they could, but it would have to done through speaking to an operator, can't be done using the automated system.

looks like one of each (buy all function) although, i do vaguely remember someone asking similar about another product, can't remember what it was now, but they asked if they could have 3 of 1 instead of 1 of each and i think the response was they could, but it would have to done through speaking to an operator, can't be done using the automated system.
I’m not that sad to buy LOL

Why does he keep saying First Layer Leather sounds cheap

Latest posts

Back