Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can’t sell sound producing equipment credibly in audio silence. Talk yourself out of it or around it with a smart mouth as much as you want. It is totally ridiculous, and offers the public no credible foundation to buy. Just like virtually anything else they sell. Just the two Police tracks he mentions monotonously each time…Fall Out and Don’t Stand So Close To Me…They made others..

Ideal World have a few Dire Straits remix favorites.
Particularly - Money for Nothing!

Also, the brilliant "Twisting by the Patio Doors",
"Your latest trick" - getting people to believe the lines are incredibly busy.
"So Far Away" - from genuinely being sold out.
"Walk of Life" - because I drink collagen.
"Calling Elvis" - suspicious minds tell us it's not a direct price comparison.
"Romeo and Juliet" - are in for a showerhead, ok, alright.

''£9.99, what? you can't buy a disposable one for that''

Ok Yannis mate.

Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 10.41.04.png

He's just gone up in my estimation, he loves Tunnel of Love by Dire Straits. My all time favourite band, and the live version is sublime. Apart from that, he's still an ar*ehole.
Fair enough it's a favourite of his - and yours - and that's fine but why does he think he can inflict his tastes on everybody else? And he obviously thinks he's a great singer and dancer which he is not so he's not doing the music justice either.

Not that we can hear any ruddy music which defeats the whole concept of selling speakers, turntables, headphones.

Trust old Mikey, he wouldn't do you down would he? Buffoon.

A sound engineer in his busy career also, he says. Some might say an unsound selling technique at times. From electrician to recording engineer to lead singer of a covers band, to mainstream TV presenter, to 25 years or so in shopping television. How old is he? It's possible, I guess, but a bit of a stretch unless everything else was shorter term for him?

Latest posts

Back