Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suspect her skin is thicker than her mindless patter. You imagine she genuinely sees herself as some of charming and charismatic retail presentations guru, and anyone who doesn’t is genuinely deluded and not worth worrying about. People like that, immersed in misplaced self-belief, never change. They see no need to. It’s everybody that’s mistaken, not her.

I think she might have this. Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.
She never see's the criticism though, as she is hung up in the limited amount of messages she gets via her socials from the cult of jacks.

That's why she mentions the free meals at every opportunity, and the others don't, she's bagged herself a free trip.
I actually remember her saying she asked if she could go, because it brought tears to her eyes when she heard about it. Yeah sure it did, free holiday was the first thought that popped up in her mind.

Latest posts

Back