Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

years ago I sent him and Andy Crane an email when Shop The Value channel was closing down. And they had fewer and fewer stock to shift so each of the shows they just chatted more and more about other things. Hav.n'te heard from him (Hayward) in years. Andy went on to present channel M which I used to watch and it heavily featured Frank Sidebottom. Now Andy Crane's a BBC radio presenter
Also does the late night show on GHR. Covers Mayo’s drive time show also.

Interesting to read the news that Shop (for three items only) On TV is going daytimes soon. It really is in general format and style the nearest thing we have to Ideal World Version 37…This current reinvention, called ‘Ideal World’, actually reminds me of suddenly finding yourself living in an identical visually, but now dystopian tyranny, where any good about the previous world you lived in has disappeared in general. A bit like life during the Plandemic..Similar storylines on the 1960s’ version of Star Trek…

I think a 24/7 version of Shop On TV (even if it is just Lob Rock and a Pillow and a Polti and a 50 something juvenile with Cantstandstill Syndrome, with a drone) is going to be a much better watch than £9.99sville…
When does Shop on TV start and which channel please?

Thanks. That is ITV4+1 atm but it doesn't work on freeview.
ITV+4 will move to channel 93, and Shop on TV will take channel 89.

Shop On TV (channel 89) is a new teleshopping channel that has been assigned channel 89 ahead of a full launch. It started as an overnight window on ITV1 at the end of November 2023. It is preparing to become available during the day in the next few weeks. The channel is understood to be also getting ready to launch on satellite.

I just flicked on TJC and noticed the guy with one of these is on.

Attachments

• 415285511_120205017928430295_6267638150560804328_n.jpg
    415285511_120205017928430295_6267638150560804328_n.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm very disappointed in Jeremy. he seemed genuine when he started off at the new variant of IW. But the more I've seen of his presentations, it's clear he is not really a hands on person with a lot of basic tasks so he talks in generic terms unless he has specific personal reference. Makes everything about him. I've seen him presenting with others, even Peter V who is there to demo, and Jezza talks and talks and even steals his lines about the product. I have come to the conclusion that he is like Sally for me, I can't really watch when he's on. I flicked over to ,my new favourite YouTube channel a live cam in an African desert. A warthog rolling in the mud is much more interesting than his hyped up patter. Not every product requires the energy levels he's giving them.

I'm very disappointed in Jeremy. he seemed genuine when he started off at the new variant of IW. But the more I've seen of his presentations, it's clear he is not really a hands on person with a lot of basic tasks so he talks in generic terms unless he has specific personal reference. Makes everything about him. I've seen him presenting with others, even Peter V who is there to demo, and Jezza talks and talks and even steals his lines about the product. I have come to the conclusion that he is like Sally for me, I can't really watch when he's on. I flicked over to ,my new favourite YouTube channel a live cam in an African desert. A warthog rolling in the mud is much more interesting than his hyped up patter. Not every product requires the energy levels he's giving them.
Massive disappointment he has turned out to be. Going along with all the comedic price comparisons quite willingly now. I thought he had more to him as a person. I wouldn’t buy a bag of thin air off him.

Latest posts

Back