Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What the feck is Peter V doing there, he's supposed to be heading up a visit to UN offices to sort out the Russia Ukraine thing!

'Mr UN chairman, if I can perhaps start these serious talks with a scenario ...'

(proceeds to pull out a suitcase)

Ten minutes later….

Attachments

• IMG_5537.jpeg
    IMG_5537.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
I flicked over earlier on, and I am sure motormouth said she was going on Holiday on Wednesday. She did not indicate whether or not she would be present on Wednesday.

I saw a wee bit where she mentioned she was busy at weekend preparing house with decorations for Easter even though she's not going to be there :rolleyes:, also getting all ready to go on Friday. Maybe Wednesday is her last day of working and Friday is when she's leaving on trip?

I saw a wee bit where she mentioned she was busy at weekend preparing house with decorations for Easter even though she's not going to be there :rolleyes:, also getting all ready to go on Friday. Maybe Wednesday is her last day of working and Friday is when she's leaving on trip?
Don't worry, she will issue regular updates on her "socials", starting with the airport fashion show no doubt.

Knowing Sally she will do Easter before she goes, probably have people in bunny outfits, giving her son some eggs

Just realised how grimy that sounds

I saw some of her videos last year prior to one of her holidays (I don't follow her, people on here were talking about them). She had bought 3 skimpy bikinis from Tesco (yes, really!) and was showing them to her adoring fans.The next video was her prancing around in them, who would do that?

Latest posts

Back