Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I hate you !
I’ve just bought a pink Sherpa fleece jacket and it’s ALL your fault 😳

😂 😂
maybe I should mention I’ve been looking to replace a very old tog24 pink jacket I have for a while but haven’t found one I liked 🙈
Crikey. They made two sales from me today. If only I was on a sales commission.

As it is on Ideal World again now. Do you think Ideal World sell similar numbers of items to TJC? I am still not convinced they do, but when items keep coming back to screen after selling hundreds on TJC, it makes me think maybe they are selling similar amounts.
I think the same as you that it would be less on IW but we're in the dark so who knows?

The AVOLOGI beauty device caused me to think about this. Natalia had it on her beauty show, then came back on another show, and was on another two shows. I thought they must be having difficulty selling it. On TJC last night, Mark had it and sold 90. Perhaps it's popular, which is why it has been shown so many times, but my skepticism persists in claiming that it is struggling to sell.

The AVOLOGI beauty device caused me to think about this. Natalia had it on her beauty show, then came back on another show, and was on another two shows. I thought they must be having difficulty selling it. On TJC last night, Mark had it and sold 90. Perhaps it's popular, which is why it has been shown so many times, but my skepticism persists in claiming that it is struggling to sell.
I prefer the presenters on TJC (Andy and Carmel) v IW (Sally) at the mo, that's why I think TJC sell more.

I turned on IW a while ago and Sally made me literally jump when she squealed!

Sally is a braggart without substance. Regrettably, many women accept everything she says about fashion and fragrances. I'm curious if any women have seen her wearing any of the stunning clothing she sells and talks about buying on her social media? You can learn everything you need to know about her from that.

I have no idea if it is on so much because it is popular and selling, or if it is on so much because it isn't selling. It's the same as the AVOLOGI beauty device. That kept coming back to screen and I thought the same thing, but after seeing Mark sell 90 of them on TJC last night, maybe these items are really popular and selling.

Somethings are good on IW, I bought a coat in November and I love it, Some of the items are good if you see them for what they are, and not the BS.

even the watches If you take them as a £30 watch, and not something worth £300 your fine

I don't follow that logic 🤔 The watches IW sell might be fine 'if you take them as a £30 watch' but how do I do that? They don't sell for them £30, they sell them for several hundreds…

Latest posts

Back