Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I need this callus remover Mark has just used !! this is my heel !! It is 1 quid cheaper n next but no p&P

IMG_2844.jpeg

since when was a foot spa a romantic gift
it won’t turn up in time for Valentine’s Day but she will be happy to wait he says.
i say she will happily hit him over the head with it
They would probably say 48 cans of Skol were a great gift for ‘your lady’ if they had a lorry load to shift. Probably sold on the basis that she’d need to drink the lot on the big day to console herself she was still stuck with ‘her man’ she cannot stand.

This British Racing EDP was launched by Chloe and Perry on TJC yesterday morning. I saw Natalia promoting the AVOLOGI device earlier. Last night, I watched TJC and Mark was showing it. He had sold 90 units, but there were 120 remaining. If Ideal World is selling them in that amount. I hold my hands up. I thought they were having difficulty selling them, but they keep appearing on screen throughout the day because the devices are being sold.

Sales can be boosted with scaremongering.
PEOPLE ARE GETTING ATTACKED RIGHT LEFT AND CENTRE FOLKS!!!

I don't say that to scare you, however if you buy this torch ...

Age old tactics, say you're not doing or saying something which in itself already plants the seed.

I'm not going to talk about x (by saying that you already have talked about x.)

They do waterproof coats don’t they I may have to look.

Currently it’s Dash Cam Sally
I think last time they were at the old Ideal World, they were selling waterproof jackets designed by Orla Kiely. I think they also had wellies on as well as fleece tops, and possibly walking/hiking boots.

Helly Hansen would be good. That said, the old IW did some decent enough Regatta clothing at keen prices. Their ‘parka’ type thing they sold was a good deal. The one you could put some sort of battery warmer in. Still got mine and its wearing well, unlike the wearer.

PEOPLE ARE GETTING ATTACKED RIGHT LEFT AND CENTRE FOLKS!!!

I don't say that to scare you, however if you buy this torch ...

Age old tactics, say you're not doing or saying something which in itself already plants the seed.

I'm not going to talk about x (by saying that you already have talked about x.)
Sally Jacks has just been doing it again, whist trying to flog a cheap rear view camera/dashcam. She will be doing it with heaters next.

Somethings are good on IW, I bought a coat in November and I love it, Some of the items are good if you see them for what they are, and not the BS.

even the watches If you take them as a £30 watch, and not something worth £300 your fine
I remember you buying that coat and being happy with it 😊
Your a savy buyer who thinks hard before you buy, most IW target market dont have your wisdom.
Re the cheep watches, funny you should mention that today of all days.
i was watching the channel yesterday while showing the smart watch @39.99 and it reminded me I’ve been meaning to buy a cheep one for ages after my expensive fitbit one bit the dust a while back. So I googled and as a result I just bought virtually the same watch IW were showing with all the same functions on Amazon for £23 😃

Latest posts

Back